What do you think about my hairstyle?

What do you think about my hairstyle? nice or bad , attractive or repulsive , like or did not like...

İt is my new hairstyle.
What is your opinion?

• Your hair beautiful
  • Your hair is very attractive
  • I liked your hair
  • I did not like your hair
  • Your hair disgusting
Thanks for all the comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the hairstyle, but somehow it suits you pretty well. I can't come up with another style that would fit you better.

• you must love the short hair

• ohh , i have bosnian friends. Bosnians and Türks are friend in history. You are beautiful bosnian girl :)

• and in istanbul have 3.500.000 bosnian peoples. Bosnian girls are very beautiful like you. and We have a bosnian actör he was Türk. His name Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ.

What Girls Said 27

• It looks nice, it could be a little flatter, just a smidge =]

• I don't like the hairstyle on its own, but on you it works. I dont think any hairstyle is better than any other, it depends on the face. And your hairstyle fits your face ^^

• I'd say you need a better haircut.
    But I like the picture, just not the haircut. Plus your features can't clearly be seen because your face has no shades or contours visible in this picture (that's a bad thing in my opinion).

• You would not have a chance with girls in America because the girls here do not like guys with your manners. We have too many gentlemen here to choose from.

• I think you're cute!!! :)

• I think you look like a normal dude except that your haircut makes you look like Rock Lee from Naruto.

• I don't know why but I loove it. Most guys are not willing to go for this look. But I love it.

• no. Your attitude is ugly!.. And your face is depressing...and yeah im one of those nigga girls...lol!

• Its a little dark, but its nice.
    Since its dark and you're not smiling, it makes you look a little sad though

• Please don't. We don't need any foreign racist cunts like you here.

• 9 very cute <3

• It looks nice :)

• Maybe but I don't really know your personality type well enough

• You don't look like Rock Lee anymore !!!

• It's better than the other one.

• attractive

• you're okay but u look kinda dark or depressed.

• Not ugly but also not attractive

• For sure! You look cute. You might want to smile though ;)

• Like it very retro :)

• normal it's just that you're not my type you have semblance of rocker =p

• A big chance

• Yes, you have a chance. Don't listen to some of those guys over, American women are not all lesbian or bisexual, that guy is just butt hurt that he can't get a date, and you DO NOT need money. Just a nice personality and you'll attract a nice pretty girl. If you're looking for someone who will sleep with you before the first date and wants nothing more than to go out all the time and tell you what pretty jewelry she wants, then you need money. But I doubt you're looking for that kind of girl, those relationships don't last long.

• How did this question go from being about coming to America to what people think about your hair? I'm confused.

• You have nice thick hair, just a little too fluffy in my opinion.

• Your face is very unsymmetrical and therefor not the least bit attractive.

• You have a resemblance of my boyfriend from middle east too but he's not from Turkey though... you look awesome! :) hope my boyfriend won't open my GAG... hah! :p

• You look like you're from the 60's. Don't really like the hair. And your eyebrows look a little crazy from what I can tell. Otherwise it's ok.

What Guys Said 19

• There are men and women here that are good just as there are men and women that are bad. Many relationships end because the guy cheats the women just as women cheat on men so it is not only the women doing the cheating. It depends on what you think is fat. Here there are women ranging from skinny to obese or to very muscular. Over all it depends on how someone is as a person. A good woman would not put up with someone whop has a crappy attitude like you do regardless of looks because they know what really matters.

• mmmmmh you are a good looking man, but for the hair i recommend cutting the sides shorter. Keep the top long though.

• If you had to go to another *city* for women, you already don't have a chance.

• I wouldn't call you ugly by any means, but there's a lot of black on your paler skin. My advice would be to get some more colorful clothes, and maybe a better expression.

• Em out of bed looks. We got kinda same hair bruh, Mine are just shorter

• You should be fine, no offense to some foreigners but some are really ugly. Good luck, and what country are you from?

• i dont know , why i am not feeling anything at all.. :)

• Actually you nver changed your pic, its the same as last week.This morning you asked about your Hair.lol.really? u need confidence mate

• Lol your hair reminds me of the 1960's

• You need a better picture.

• can't see , need bigger pic

• From an American guy's perspective, the girl's here are pretty low-quality compared to many parts of the world. Many are fat, have no style, take men for granted, are spoiled, act like they are entitled to everything/anything, rarely cook, are not very nice, etc. I mean, I am thrilled when I can meet girls from other countries. Do not come here for the women.

• American women are all lesbian leaning bisexuals so no you got no chance. I'm 24 years old and have been trying to get a girl for 8 years with no luck.

• Need to have money. You have an accent which gives you an advantage. American women are a hard sell and always have their eyes open for someone better than you.

• You look good.

• Looks like it's from the old days. Early-mid 1900s.

• Hmmmm interesting...

I want to rpae you.