Are unattractive feet a deal-breaker?

Even if kept clean, polished, etc. some feet just..look less than appealing. Would that turn you off?

I hate mine because I wear an 8 1/2 wide (that seems too big to me), so I guess I worded the question incorrectly lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear socks :) If the rest of you is good, you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 5

• Deal breaker, no. But if you have ugly feet, don't ask me to lick them and suck on them. I might still, but really, if they are unattractive, don't ask me for that, let me volunteer.

If a guy turns you down for your feet, he's gay. It's that simple.

• This is shallow to the max, so the guy/girl is perfect but you dont want a relationship with them because their feet aren't upto your required standard? No its not a deal breaker, humans have flaws, physically and mentally

• For me... 100% in font size 76 black and bold.

• huh?

• Ok... Simpler this time.

Heck Yes... It WILL be a deal breaker. But for most, it won't be. So don't worry.

• For me having a foot fetish it would be tough to say, I like girls feet between sizes 6 and 9. Anything over that is tuff. If you keep them clean and polished then that's attractive in my eyes

• Women have feet? My eyes never made it down that far before. lol No it isn't a deal breaker.

What Girls Said 4

• I think feet are pretty unattractive in general, and I don't really pay attention to them anyway, so no not a deal breaker.
    My feet aren't that pretty because I'm a runner and I have 'runners feet' so i hope who ever i date isn't a huge foot person haha

• Hahaha guy's answers are funny... And I agree...no one will turn you down because of your feet. It's a ridiculous notion.

• If you look close most feet are not very attractive to start with. So no it wouldn't be a deal breaker

• Lol I have the ugliest feet I've ever seen. I don't care though. I wear flip flops all the time. And I couldn't care less about a guys feet. As long as he's hygienic.