What if you won the lottery of a million dollars?

what would you do with all this money gained in such little time

please be creative

Most Helpful Girl

• i would do a lot of things. I would spend it on my family and loved ones. I would spend it on myself. I would give some to charities like ones for war amps, kids with autism and those with disabilities.

i would finally open up my own business on the side (that is one of my goals too lols) I would open a cosmetics shop and hopefully not use all the make up products on me.

i'd probably still go to school. the point is, I wouldn't waste that money if I had it.

What Girls Said 1

• I would by a house for my mom and a car for myself. I'd pay off my school tuition and then put the rest in the bank.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd invest it...most likely in gold, since that's the only thing that seems to be steadily and swiftly going up in value. I'd also take some of it and buy a nice foreclosed home in a decent neighborhood and rent it out.

• I'd live like a muthaf***a... plus, I'd be ackn a fool

• Retire, and find something to do to keep me busy. I can't stand being bored.