Foundation for combination skin?

What foundation works best for combination skin?

im looking for a good coverage non- orange foundation that works for combination skin!

Im using nude color dream nude airfoam foundation and its terrible on my forehead and cheeks my skin is dry and flakey even after exfoliating it looks really splotchy on the dry spots. Coverage isn't good
And the color is kinda orange.
Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried Estée Lauder double wear? It's pretty good, however it's full coverage and it is for oily skin. They also have one for dry skin, so make sure you get the right one. It's really good and doesn't oxidize much, I have only wore it once in daylight since I usually use it when I go to parties. Also Clinique has one foundation very good I think it's called something with the word matte. I'm not sure :)

• Thank you! Ill look into it do you know about thw price range for one of those?

• Oh, they are quite expensive actually around 37$. There is a drugstore version of it Revlon color stay, also very good and it only costs 14$ :)

• I works best if you apply it with real techniques buffing brush, perfect coverage and finishing it off with translucent powder. Very good I always use it when I'm going out and want a flawless complexion.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1