I've never been called pretty by a guy my age do I not look pretty?

No guys have ever called me: cute, pretty, hot so does that mean I'm unattractive? I feel like girls get called it by guys even ones they don't know! This is what I look like if you care:
http://tinypic.com/r/2u9swty/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2nin1hw/8
http://tinypic.com/r/23igt48/8

I love taking pics with my dog haha

• Pretty
    55% (6)58% (11)57% (17)Vote
  • Average
    45% (5)42% (8)43% (13)Vote
  • Ugly
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• From those sneaky pictures, I sense that you are heavy. If you lost weight and became skinny you would be ridiculously hot. Currently you are pretty ugly.

0|2
    1|1

What Guys Said 14

• You seem cute to me, not really my exact type but definitely not unattractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • your very cute! especially when you smile. Your dog is very cute too

0|1
    0|0
  • Lose some weight, back when I was younger I had to or I would never get a date, this applies to both genders

0|0
    0|0
  • Which one is the dog?

JK!!!

I would definitely say you are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very pretty! You have a beautiful smile and eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the last two pics of you. Id say you slightly above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • average and you nbeed better pics

0|0
    0|0
  • omfg, your last pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look so cute in the 3rd pic smiling.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF? are you fishing for compliments? You're kinda hot. If you're not pretty than what constitutes that where you live?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like you are overweight. Or at least you have a chubby face. I can't see the rest of your body to tell what the rest of you looks like. So I would say you look average. If you lost some weight then you would likely go from average to pretty.

0|0
    0|1
  • You're quite pretty, to say

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I think so anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh :(

• Yeah I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So I don't know what the others will say. But you asked if you thought you were pretty and I think you are. Is that bad?

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're pretty! And I'm so jealous of your eye color!! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • You are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every guy out there is the one for you, and the one for you will see you as pretty. Despite appearances, a guy out there could fall for your personality. I personally don't depend on my appearances because I don't think I'm attractive. Therefore, I always try and win over a guy with a fun and caring personality. Don't worry, I'm pretty much on the same boat as you, I never get called pretty. The guys that I know are all pretty shy and reserved about their feelings, and all my friends that are girls are insecure about their appearances (they've told me this themselves) so I never expect to be called pretty and I don't. But I'm still under 18 years, so I still have a lot to experience. But I see that you're 18 to 24 years of age. My advice is, don't lose hope, and no-one is ugly. We all have some flaws and some beautiful features. For some, it's their beautiful personality that gets all the guys. Just remember, if a guy calls you cute, he likes your face, if he calls you hot, he likes your body and if he calls you beautiful, he loves your personality. Hope I helped, and the best of luck in the future :)

0|0
    0|1