Ladies: at what point do you say "he has man boobs" and they become unacceptable?

Ladies: at what point do you say "he has man boobs" and they become unacceptable? We all end up having a fatty chest at some point but when are they "a little too big"?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At the point where I get jealous because his boobs are bigger than mine, I'm done. Depends on the age though, if a guy has manboobs, even small ones, when he's in his 20's, I'm not too fond of that to be honest. So when he's in his 20's, a Bcup would be too much for me already.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh hell... B Cup ? That is bloody huge. At that point they are not man-boobs... They are just boobs.

• Show All
    • Haha. Or perhaps, you ate picturing the acute case.

• True..though I've never dated a guy with (man) boobs as far as I remember.

What Girls Said 8

• When a bra may be needed... very boob-shaped...

1|2
    0|0
  • when they look like he should be wearing a bra. when theyre defined and seperated

1|2
    0|0
  • When you can see them even when he's wearing a shirt.

2|1
    0|0
    • That's the most scary answer.

• I know some guys who have visible man-boobs even through their shirts. Including teens. It's very unappealing.

• When it looks like he needs a bra.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as they are not as big as mine, I don't mind at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man boobs are always unacceptable. Not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't deal with manboobs. They are the biggest turn-off to me.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm sure no one would. The question is, at what point do you start calling them man-boobs.

• When they're bigger than my boobs!!! LOL

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.