Ladies, tall guys yay or nay?

So I'm wondering if you ladies like to date tall athletic guys.

I'm a 6'4 Basketball player in college so I'm quite trained and muscular.

What I'm getting at I'm not a petite model like guy like my impression is that Many women especially fashionistas prefer them.

What's your take on my situation, would you give me a chance of course if all the rest about me was to your liking too?

• Yay I'd give you a shot
    100% (16)100% (1)100% (17)Vote
  • Nay I like shorter guys
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I like it when a guy is taller than me when I'm wearing my highest heels, though I'm not a tall girl, my heels can be quite high and if the guy is taller than that, great! If he's a bit muscular as well, even better!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'4 and theoretically I love tall guys. I don't know how it happens, I always end up quite medium height guys. No complains:)

0|0
    0|0
  • women like "petite model guys" SINCE WHEN? when i hear petie i think of girls, not guys..have you been living under a rock? we love tall guys!6'4 is PERFECT it only starts to get too tall over 6'5

0|0
    0|0
    • Like guys with a fashion sense who accessorize, scarfs all that. I'm just a shorts / pants Shirt kinda guy

• oh like metro guy, ya some girls might like that I don't know..i like when guys dress casual.as long as they can class it up every once in a while :)

• I love tall guys <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE tall guys, you can't get too tall for me (unless we're going into the not humanly possible range).

0|0
    0|0
  • YAY! I like tall guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adout 5`6 or 5`7 i like no taller

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Women almost always prefer tall men; look at any online ad site (Match.com, Zoosk, etc.) and you can see that. Now, if you were 7-4 then some might find that too much, but if you aren't totally socially inept, a total dick, or resembling Frankenstein, you shouldn't have a problem.

(For the anal-retentive out there, yes, I know Frankenstein was actually the scientist and not the monster. But you know what I mean)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse they do bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0