Do you think your partner find you attractive? Or he/she actually just can't find anyone better?

Lets say all of their ex look nothing like you. Would you start to feel self-conscious?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think my partner is really attractive and i would like to think that they feel the same way. I definitely don't believe that they are with me simply because they don't couldn't find anything better.
    But i can never really know that they think.

What Guys Said 1

• If they can't find anyone better, you are the best.

What is wrong with that? You should be proud.

What Girls Said 2

• I look nothing like my bfs ex, but I know he finds me incredibly attractive. I'd venture to say he finds me more attractive than any other guy I've been with, or at least he makes me feel that way.

I'd rather not look like all his ex partners. I don't want to be another of his "type" - I want to be different to him.

• I look nothing like his ex girlfriends. And I think he finds me truly attractive. He's a honest man and tells me when he finds me hot or cute. Also...his first reaction when he saw me naked is conforming that. I'm also totally attracted to him :)