What's your impression of me at first glance?

I've seen that other guys have posed this question and it piqued my interest in what women's impressions of me are. So while I'm sure that responses will run the gamut, and some will be eviscerating, I'm putting the question out there anyways. I'd simply like to know, and would appreciate constructive criticism. Girls, do your worst!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, I love you already! HA! In all seriousness, you look great. :)

• Haha, thank you I truly appreciate that. I have this photo on an online dating site and don't seem to get much correspondence, I'm wondering what the problem is exactly.

• I really don't know as much as I'd like to about the Philippines. Only beautiful weather, beautiful women, and beautiful beaches!

• True that. :p

What Girls Said 5

• You look like my son and I want to smack you so hard my grandmother will feel it.

that's my first impression.

on second impression, I want to smack you.

Guess I should of answered this when I'm not mad at my son because all I see is smacking.
    ...He dropped his iPad in the sink today; which was full of water.

• I people-watch and concoct backstories often so some of this may seem really arbitrary. I'm not in the age bracket you're targeting either, so take what you will:

From the stiff collar and Otterbox, pragmatic and well-groomed. You have good taste and it doesn't seem to reek too much of pretension, signalled by your left-of-centre tie choice. Probably collects some sort of historical paraphernalia. An ambivert, however leans towards extroversion. Could probably work on the hair. Seems slightly messy but it's probably excusable as this seems like a post-work selfie.

• Wow, almost completely spot on! I actually majored in history in college. I'm definitely impressed, I don't know how you could form such an opinion based only on a photo.

• you ve such nice facial features and bone structure , id draw you , and you seem like a very kind and sweet person who loves his work and family

• Thank you for your assessment, your opinion doesn't seem to be shared by other women on an online dating site that I'm on. I think I'm fairly attractive so I don't know what the issue may be. But again thank you, I've never had someone say they'd draw me!

• You have pretty eyes and shy smile haha :) I think you are probably a hard worker, and probably a good listener too and loves meeting new people (?) :) just trying to imagine you as a real person :P

• Well thank you, you're very intuitive and I'd have to agree with what you've said. It must be funny, seeing a photo and question such as this, and trying to imagine what the person behind the camera is really like.

• Not bad looking. You look like you'd have a big sense of humor and that you're easy going.

What Guys Said 2

• I think your probably a funny guy.
    Posing in a suit, with that background with a grin on your face :)

Self concious enough to pose in suit.

Is that a painting of moby dick? It's hanging slightly skewed.

• Sorry sir my first impression of u is you are bald. but when i zoom it out.Dang i love u in a non gay way.