Why do guys like big lips? I don't get it.

I've constantly been complimented on my lips and been told about how big they are by guys but I don't know why are they attracted to them so much. I don't get what's so fascinating.

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Pervy guys: will say its good for blojobs. I know cringe. Other guys: good for kissing/snogging etc. All guys: full lips are sexy, and look amazing with a lipstick pout. :)

1|2
    0|1
    • This was correct.

• Show All
    • I agreed I that wasn't clear. I'm in category 1 of your answer and wasn't offended!

• That's cool then

What Guys Said 5

• why do girls like big lips? I mean look at all the people getting botox, collagen and what not injected in their lips.

I'm sure some find it sexy, perhaps a lot of sexual associations

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea plastic lips jus look discusting and weird. But i think the girl that gets it, gets it bc a lot of men like fuller lips. So she problaby wants to feel better about her self

• U can actually kiss them, taste, suck them (pardon my vulgarity)

These r gorgeous lips
    http://instagram.com/p/nBZHLqNWR2/

0|0
    0|0
  • In my honest opinion, big lips project femininity.

In regards to Shannon21's comment, i can also say that girls are perverts because they like tan guys. Girls who keep stereotyping guys end up being the stereotyper queens.

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't particularly like 'tan guys' an that's not pervy as its not relating to sexual reasons. Where as big lips for blojobs is :)

• Lmao not everybody likes 'tan guys'

• It's nice to kiss her if she had with fuller lips, not that any other type of lips wouldn't be kissable

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are soft and I guess you took a good selfie selfie selfie

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I got big lips too and I love them. I look fierce with red lipstick and I'm a sucker for guys with big nice lips. I could just kiss them all day long and it just feels good kissing someone with full lips really :p lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I've too been complimented mostly on my lips.Guys like them because they're good to kiss, bite lol.and stuff like that.Or you could just think like the guy who said "WOw, look at this girl's lips"(mine), at a blowjob (sorry if anyone felt offended , but it's true). I also like guys with nice lips, but not very big.It usually depends if they fit with the face too

0|0
    0|0
  • i started to like fuller lips recently since i started dating my bf. note: shape is everything. big lips on wide mouths are not for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think lips should be medium sized - not too large not too thin/small

1|1
    1|0
  • I think full lips make smiles look nicer and I think full lips are very nice looking.
    Guys may think full lips are kissable and sensual.
    But I think full lips on guys are nice too. I'm just not a fan of thin lip lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is pretty simple: there's more of it to play with ;)

0|0
    0|0