Tell me something about yourself...

Tell me something interesting about yourself. It can be anything about yourself as long as it's interesting

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• My first word was 'pancake'.

• That's awesome...and it makes me want some pancakes. mmmm

• I have a crooked spine, making certain workouts with weights impossible, such as the squat.

• braking my arm after the other one gets fixed

What Girls Said 6

• For the life of me, I can't say the word "garage" haha

• i can fit kids size shows 4 and a half lol. I was shoe shopping again with a friend and we thought to try on some kids shoes for fun. she can fit a 4 and I can fit 4 and a half. so we have like regular ladies sizes but it was fun-

• My best stroke in swimming is The Butterfly yet every time I try to do Breaststroke I end up sinking. I am terrible at it.

• Haha that's weird-- the butterfly is a challenging stroke and the breaststroke is one of the more basic

• two years ago I had to get stitches in my leg from playing table ping pong

• I can text without looking. Ooh ya that's talent.

• I am wiccan and do a spell once a week... my nabors are really freaked out

• What on earth is that?

• ... what? That's freaky sounds like Witchcraft or the Occult. Although the Skyclad does sound kinda neat. jk :)

• Hah yes skyclads just to be closser to earth. I like it that way :P and no we arnt to freaky =]