Guys , what do you think of cellulite?

Ok so I've been in a long distance relationship for 4 years , and we do see each other every 3 months , now we are engaged, yes we are both waiting until we r married for sex, anyways so i have cellulite in my thighs , and he only see my thighs in pictures and Skype , and my cellulite doesn't show much in camera , and i only wear pants when im with him just to hide my cellulite , And i dono what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes you he's going to like the whole package cellulite and all :) Your being conscious about it is very normal and I trust he puts it to rest one of these days.

My gf of 5 years has the same situation in loads apart from other things that a woman including her will find herself in the same position mentally as you are now :) But I just have to sight her to start going at her lol and today she's quite comfortable and rather proud of the way she is.

It's not about how the girl looks / body and stuff always it's about how close you feel to each other and the relationship :)

• Thank you young lady for selecting my opinion the MH :) I appreciate your thoughtful gesture :)

• you're very welcome ^_^

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't worry. Your relationship is 4 years strong. He loves you for who you are.

I also like bigger girls, I am not saying that you are a bigger girl. But typically that comes with liking bigger girls so that also doesn't bother me.

• I thought cellulite was a relatively normal thing for a lot of women.

• A little cellulite is a sexy thing

• It looks awful, I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• Cellulite is normal and many women have it. If he cares about you enough to get engaged to you then I highly doubt some cellulite will change how he feels. There's not much you can do for cellulite, you can't really get rid of it however, there are some things you can do to reduce the appearance somewhat.

It's mostly genetic which you can't change but eating a healthy diet (full of whole grains and fiber especially) as well as drinking lots of water can help. You can also exercise which will help and I think they make some products that you can apply to reduce the appearance. I've heard Nivea firming cellulite serum works fairly well.

However, as I said before, I highly doubt your fiancé would care if he loves you. Cellulite is not the worst thing in the world and while I can understand that it could be embarrassing, don't be insecure about it. It's something that many women deal with.