Is there a physical characteristic of people of certain countries (or races, if you will), that you find really attractive?

I love the curls on Italian girls' hair. It's very typical Italian and I think it makes them look amazing and anything but boring.

I also like white people's noses haha... This might sound weird to you all whiteys, but since I'm Asian, I practically don't have a nose, so of course I have nose envy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Where can I start lol

Black girls bodies are to die for they also tend to have an even skin tone which I love.

East Asians are blessed with almond shaped eyes and their hair tends to be really nice and silky.

MiddleEastern people tend to have beautiful thick curly hair which I love. They also have thick long eyelashes that curls ever so nicely teamed with beautiful big eye brows.

North Africans and their golden brown skin tones and big fleshy lips.

Although I am a fan of dark eyes I have seen some Caucasians with intense blue eyes that are mesmerising.

• And Afros from every part of the world lol

And North African and black men in General have the best bodies!! Yum!!

What Guys Said 7

• Black girls lips, hips and skin tones xx

• I like German humour with Asian sauce :-)
    Also called the Daphnia humoristica...

• haha the thing is, I sometimes don't understand German humour, but I laugh out loud anyway. =D

• hair of the Germans, faces of the east european girls, skin of the latins, hips and butts of puerto ricans or germans, or arabian girls, boobs of the rusians.

• hair of the Germans? That's something I've never heard of... Why do you like German hair?

• the burned look? Aren't all blonde hair the same? haha

• no not really hehe. it's the one that at the tips is almost white, and at part closer to the head is kind or yellow orange, it's hard to explain.

• brazilian butt. love it.

• Latin skin and hair color. Blonde hair for white girls (like beachy)

• East Asians (Japan, China, Korea): their eyes, skin tone, face shape, cheekbones, and their really straight blach hair. <3 <3

• *really straight black hair

What Girls Said 4

• You want white people's noses? I hate my nose! Lol I have a defined bridge but it isn't straight which I dislike very much. Haha I fully plan on getting a nose job one of these days to correct that.

But anyway, I hate generalizing but if I had to choose, I'm envious of black people's lips. I wish mine were more full. Lol

• gimme that extra bridge bone! haha... (omg how creepy is that?)

Full lips are nice, but tbh, some black people's lips are way too big for their small faces... In my opinion, anyway.

• you're very welcome. =D

• Lol yes, thank you! haha:)

• I like small pointed noses, big eyes and thick eye brows. I also like smooth skin. I also think it's hot when a guy has a rectangular body structure - like if he looks more rectangular than round.

• lol you have a way of describing a toned guy. "rectangular" = tones, I guess, with broad shoulders? While "round" = not toned, flabby?

• I don't know how else to describe it - when their bone structure is such that there are distinct angles on their body as opposed to a rounded figure look - I think that is sexy.

• The height of the Danish

The everything of the Ethiopians

• Ooh. I'm Asian too lol. I'm not envious of white people's noses though haha I'm happy with mine. I have wavyish hair which other girls are jealous of, which makes me feel good about my hair. Um lets see about other races... AHhh yess black people's lips yassss lol. They're so thick and plump! White people's skin yasss. SO fair and purdy. And white people's eyelashes holy crap. So long.

• Yes us Asians have been envied for our hair.. For eyelash envy I'd have to go with middle eastern ladies. Thick and loooong..

• Yaaasss Asian people have the shortest eyelashes ever.