How would you rate this outfit (url)?

http://i.imgur.com/ndDN8Nj.jpg

Sorry for the awkward pose :). Answers longer than 3 words are very welcome.

Quick note: the shorts are NOT women shorts, they were just taken to a tailor.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really cute :) I love the shorts. A man wearing shorter-than-average shorts is a man that wears confidence lol. The colors match nicely, and you look well put together. I like it. :)

What Girls Said 11

• It's ok for what you're doing in the picture I don't think it's you should necessarily wear on the street

• I really like the simplicity of the outfit, its cute. The color of your shirt is nice as well. The shorts have an nice color, I'm not sure if they are that short or they just riding up. Either way they look good, the color compliments the shirt color.

• Seems like a nice comfy outfit, but the shorts seem really short lol. Or are they just riding up...

• No, they're as short as they look

• Cool, I asked for opinions, so thanks

• you're very welcome =]

• I thought you were a girl...the top looks ok but the shorts are too short for a man in my opinion

• Cute in pink, the outfit looks comfortable and casual.

• regular, casual, comfy outfit. And my GOD your legs are smooth! haha!

• It's a nice casual outfit, very comfortable too.

• Omg, i love guys who wears pink. but shorts are too short, no offence.

• None taken. Yeah, they're way shorter than current men shorts, but current men shorts are way longer than what I like wearing.

• I really hate it. I don't like pink on guys at all - but the colour is the lesser issue to be honest.

• It looks good, however the shorts are too short. I prefer long shorts on guys. :)

• Long shorts? Sounds like an oxymoron to me :)

• It's alright. Pretty casual, nothing special, nothing eye-catching. Do you shave your legs by the way?

• No, that would itch like hell, but you're not far from the truth

What Guys Said 4

• Very cool, but ashot that is a little longer down the knee is my best to wear , fells nice + looks nice e.e

• Lol I thought you where a girl when I only saw your legs and then I scrolled down... :(

• 1 for me, not into that kind of clothes. The shorts in my opinion are too short

• That is some well maintained grass.