What are you girls/guys going to be wearing on the beach this season?

What swimsuits are you going to be wearing this season? style/color/brand? favorites? dislikes?

I love the floral and very vixen bikinis from sheridyswim.
I also have some micros from ravishsands.
This season i'll be rocking a yellow bandeau and a cheeky floral bottom by VS.

What about you guys?

My SO is going to be wearing a few different colors of the 2eros zyzz style short shorts. :3

2823

Most Helpful Guy

• Zyzz shorts, and dem aesthetics bishes will be mirin, while i get bishes, at the beach

• do you like Marissabishhhh? Or do you just like the word 'bishh' in general:P?

• Marissabishhhh, is quite sexy:P noomoay.jpeg...i'm mirin dat dere physic though (:

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• My body is almost ready for summer, I've been giving it my all at the gym every day. No pain no gain. LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!! Most people would say that I'm already for the beach but I'm sort of a perfectionist when it comes to my body. I don't think it's the best yet. There's always room for improvement. Gotta put in the work in the gym every day haha.

Shirtless, tank top, muscle tanks, fitted t-shirts. Anything that makes me look good.

Swim trunks or shorts that are simple, original, yet creative.

And sandals. Maybe some aviator shades to make me look cool.

• I'm Hawaiian floral board shorts all day

• Simple. Just a simple leaf. Let my family jewels hang down and be proud. They have been locked away all winter.

• I dig the style selection, I've been going to the gym a lot and put 15 pounds (10 more for my goal), so definitely a lot of patterned tank tops and short sleeve button ups for when I go to the beach.

My shorts will range from trunks or chino shorts.

• It's nice to get some female attention with the body I've built and still building in the gym (even though it's not that great). I do enjoy laying out and having some drinks, while I tan. I also go into the water too however, the water is very cold where I am from. I also like to play frisbee and volleyball and chat with some girls if I can.

I'll probably be wearing sandals, bathing suit, and a tank top with sunglasses. Nothing special.

• i typically dont go swimming. the lakefront is 20 miles from me. and is quite a bit of a drive, let alone walk. i think ill just continue to do what i usually do, not go, lol

• Kansas has no beaches probably just wear shorts and a tank top while fishing at the lake though.

• I love fishing. :) its just now starting to warm up enough here for it.

• Waconda?

Big Hill?

• I will probably be fishing at some privately owned lakes and some public ones like Dillon nature centers lake which has some nice catfish.

• just a g-string

• if someone is going with her female friend ,,, there must be matching,,,, hotty,, branded,,,, swimwear is my stuff,,,, with lots of exposr

• Obnoxious American flag swim trunks.

'Merica!

(Not even joking)

• A speedo...

Just kidding, regular swim shorts

• I go for shorter cuts on my bathing suits, usually a 7 or 8 inch inseam, and I always wear a speedo underneath so I don't chafe. Sometimes I break out the speedo when I drink enough/am in the sun for too long

• 2eros short shorts just like your bif.

• They are really expensive for basically chick shorts eh? I bought him a pair last year and I was like omg... . They are nice quality I guess tho. :)

• Yeah they are wayyy overpriced but the girls like em so its worth it.

• A twinkie. :(

• Girls: Basically their underwear

Guys: Basically our gym shorts

• My birthday suit.

• Shorts and socks

• light blue and white swimsuit.

• Spy glasses with a hidden camera

• White wifebeater, Vans checkerboard shorts, black Chuck Taylors, black socks and shirt stays.

• Going nude baby!

• www.buycostumes.com/.../borat-lycra-mankini-costume

I like this one, guys usually don't get a lot of options...I guess girls want us to be boring instead :(

What Girls Said 28

• I have two.

The first one looks like this (except it's black and white without the weird stitching on the bra part): images.urbanoutfitters.com/.../15933658_85_b

The second one looks like this (with black boy shorts): img3.targetimg3.com/.../15189540_201402141256.jpg

I prefer the first one because it flatters my shape best, so this summer I'll likely wear the first one to swimming pool parties and whatnot and wear the second one for my regular pool swimming.

• Haha I have no idea...but I will be wearing the bikini variation of bathing suite lol. Not sure what special kind, just a bikini of some kind.

• The standard bikini is always a cute and simple way to go.:)

• Yeah, they are normally all standard bikinis at department stores. But in stores that specialize in swim wear there is a crazy amount of variations in the tops and bottoms of bikinis. there are micro bikinis ( basically a thong) cheeky bikinis (which is a bit more modest but still small) the standard ( the full back American style that most girls wear.) and lots more in between Lol :)

• Haha I just see one that is a fun color and buy it. They're all different styles, I guess.

• Well my summer is unfortunately over :( I was sporting a lime green string bikini.

And a crochet cover up www.socialbliss.com/.../ce10arr3k.jpeg

• Awe. :/ The US is just starting to prepare for summer! I was so jealous of Australia a bit ago. The cover up is adorable. I have never really looked at any of those before, but ill definitely check out that website. :)

• Eh, we have about 8-9 months of beach weather so I shouldn't get greedy :P You should look at ASOS for bikinis and beachwear :)

• This is what I will be wearing:

www.victoriassecret.com/.../contrast-push-up-bandeau-forever-sexy

and probably a couple of summer dresses from Calvin Klein and VS.

• im boring. i just wear a black triangle bikini.
    i want a bright one! but i dont wanna stand out :(

• I'm going to Brazil! So excited! My really good friend who lives out there is going to take me bikini shopping, Brazilian style. I'm a little nervous, but I've been squatting daily to prepare haha.

• I bought this one for the season.
    www.southbeachswimsuits.com/.../WCM.jpg

• Very Cute! My SO would kick my ass if I tried to wear that out, I barely get away with the tiny ones I have now. :P I've never visited that site before though. I'll have to check them out!

• They have nice swimwear. I like triangle bikinis. Lol.

• I will be rocking my moomoo

• -high waisted bikini bottoms
    -Triangl swimwear is going to make girls very jealous and guys just drool
    -florals and coral colours

• 0|0
  • Mostly from Urban outfitters patterned string bikini's (of which I have various types), anything less would be inappropriate for where I'm from...unless you're on a nudist beach or travelling to spain.

• Not really into swimsuits and branded clothes so I'll just wear my shorts and my T-shirtor the swimsuit my sister bought if I had the courage to wear it Lol.

• i have a ton of bikinis... lol

its hard to say what ones i will be wearing... Most are pretty simple triangle tops. i have lots of different styles of bottoms. Pretty much any thing u can think of

• I'M so..not ready for summer LOL haha but I usually wear bikinis and then shorts and hoodie...always..girl needs to cover LOL

• Robin Piconne Crochet One pIece swimsuit. i love it. and its still the right amount of revealing for a one piece :)

• Beach on its surface looks like it, is bound to be a story-prone land, not a lot of romance staged here, around the beach expanded infinitely more wonderful reverie.

• Not sure about color yet, but I think I won't buy any new bikinis this year, so it's going to be my black one and my blue one.

They're both pretty much identical in style. The tops are both wireless halter tops. The bottoms are both thong-shaped.

• What did I get two downvotes for? What's wrong? :(

• might go nude..I don't know yet

• Black/gold Tory Burch bandeau bikini top paired with white VS cheekster bottoms! Trying to find a nice one-piece but it's kind of hard.

• my blue stripes bikini
    it doesn't have a brand, i bought them because it is cheaper than sea folly and other brands

• I wear triangle top bikinis. Usually blue or pink.

• Triangle bikinis. multicolor or opac colors maybe.

• Nothing...

• My green bikini :)

• floss and topless

• Abaya woooohooooo

• board shorts and a tshirt over my bikini top :)