What do you think of clothing brands like Express, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, etc?

I shop at these stores quite a lot and love their clothes. Curious to see if there are any other fans out there. I usually like their women's looks as well as they can look quite nice and sophisticated.

That's something I enjoy too, dressing up and looking good. You never know who you're going to meet!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd die for Ann Taylor, Calvin Klein, Halston Heritage, Club Monaco, and Burberry I definitely have a more contemporary timeless style but I mix in some trendy pieces. I think you have a great sense of style.

• Thanks and you as well! :)

What Girls Said 8

• I've never shopped at any of those. I could care less about the brand as long as I feel confident and look good in what I'm wearing.

• Calvin Klein is good. But I always go for Armani nothing beats it. Then stuff like Prada, Gucci, Ralph Lauren come.

• I've never cared for big name brand stuff to be honest; when I see those brands all I can think of is overpriced clothing.

• I don't like their stuff, not for men or women. A lot of it depends on how you combine their stuff but I think you can better looking clothes at Ralph Lauren, J.Crew and such. And for women a lot of those Asian brands have cute clothes

• Overpriced crap!!

• I do agree in that it is overpriced. lol

The cost of making the clothes is dirt cheap, guaranteed, which is why they run so many promotions, That's when they sell and they're still profiting a ton!

I guess it doesn't bother me that much. I have money to spend and I like the kind of style they represent.

• Calvin Klein is good. However I prefer Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani, Lacoste and Hugo Boss.

• just a stupid popular name

• i like kenneth cole have a jacket from him its my favorite

What Guys Said 3

• I mostly shop at Jos. A. Bank, Men's Wearhouse, American Eagle, and Johnston & Murphy.

Men's Wearhouse carries Calvin Klein and Kenneth Cole, but I don't think I have anything from those lines. As far as Express goes? They look a little too slim for me, but then again, I've never done more than just glancing inside their store at the mall.

• Eh, they have 3 different fits. I think you'd probably be good with their modern fits. I used to work there actually lol and I'd see all kinds of builds fitting into the clothes. I'm very selective about what I get from there though, some of their designs can be a bit too much.

I like a lot of those other stores you mentioned too by the way. I have a great shirt from Men's Wearhouse that is one of my absolute favorites! ...which reminds me, I need to get some cuff-links haha.

• Skip them. Go straight for Ralph Lauren.

• RL is soo old now..they haven't come up with better stuff...they were good in the early 2000s but now its lame

• False. RR + RL heart around it :)

• I kind of agree with Awsdrd... It doesn't really have that "edgy" look that I like. It seems really country club-ish, which is totally fine... I like that sometimes, but I mostly like that stylish and modern, urban-inspired look.

• ... American lines suck, European brands FOR DA WIN!

• I wish I knew where to get some! :(