How many unattractive people are there in the real world?

in the real world i see short, fat, pudgy, unattractive peope almost everywhere so i am curious why i am looked down on from woman who are short, pudgy etc

im in farly good shape and eat well and ignore females purposely but they continue to look down on me

Most Helpful Girl

• Because nobody likes a person who is mean and looks down on other people just because of superficial reasons.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• If you ignore them, why wouldn't they look down on you. I would be like who do you think you are to think you are better than me. Its a covert insult and you come off a conceded.

• So you ignore them and think they're ugly and fat and most like convey that message to them but you expect to be treated like a god? Hmm maybe they don't like you because you're an asshole?

• One day you'll be grateful for them helping you out. Good Looks are just a illusion but doesn't speak of good character or the soul of the person.

• It's your perception. If that's what you think then that's what you send out.

• i'm curious to what you mean of,"perception".

• Also, if you ignore girls then how can they even get the chance to look down on you? We're not all materialistic, bitches, and money hungry girls. Most of us just want an honest, kind, loving man who is straight forward.

• from my own personal experiences i have noticed that unattractive guys that are around me tend to be ignored

i'm the one that is given all the attention which i don't like or want

i'm no brad pitt nor david beckham

i'm average at best

What Guys Said 1

• 0, it's all a matter of perspective and personally i believe everybody has someone out there waiting for them.