Does grey hair make a guy with young features look old?

like more grey then black and if you choose yes would it be strange to find out a guy dyed it

• yes
  • no
  • usually
  • sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• I say no. But it depends on the guy.Not everyone is the same. Look at Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, he had grey hair and I loved how he looked. Or Brad Pitt or others. My dad started having grey hair and he doesn't look old to other people. It can sometimes make people wonder though how old you are. Because people will assume you are older. and I wouldn't have a problem with a guy coloring his hair, as long as he's not lying about his age lol.

What Girls Said 8

• After certain age, grey hair is very attractive on men. I actually like it. No need to dye.

• I think some grey hair on a guy is sexy in some cases. You look more mature than old

• Not at all. I once met a young doctor who had grey hair lol. He was a registrar and he was told to ask me any questions he wanted. I was too busy wondering how he looks so young when he has grey hair. The concept of dyed grey hair never entered my head lol :D

I always tell this story to my friend on here cuz he feels embarrassed he's getting grey hair lol

• Grey hair does make you look old, because well you are getting old, it's because cells in your body have died. It's a sign of aging and most people recognize it as such
    If it's just a few hairs here and there, I don't think you have anything to worry out, lookwise. When it gets more dye it if you want or if comfortable without don't. I wouldn't think it's weird for a guy to dye his hair though

• both my self and my brother who is close to a decade younger than me both started getting grey at about 18 give or take... though can't find ancestors in photos etc who were like that...

• my elder bro (27 years) has got grey hair since he was 19 years...its due to stress

• Not necessarily. Pre-mature gray on guys is kinda hot, actually.

• Add clothes, type of haircut and the way he carries himself. Women in general in my opinion aren't as visual as men. If the man has all good qualities and I'm attracted he could be bald for all I care ;)

• i was with a guy who had few gray hairs and i didn't mind it. it depends of other things too, on some it looks sexy on some it doesn't

What Guys Said 1

• You look older for sure. Whether you look ewww-old, or mature/powerful old depends on what else you have going for you... and a woman's tastes.