Do guys notice when a girl puts effort into her hair?

So lets say a girl spends a lot of time trying to make herself look good in the morning. do guys notice it, or think nothing of it? Not saying I try to look nice only for men, but it would be nice if my efforts were noticed, you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• I might notice a few times but then I forget or don't notice because it's usually repeated. You will need totally new makeup styles to continue catching the attention of guys.

What Guys Said 4

• I notice hair on women a lot, I enjoy pretty hair. I probably won't compliment you on it, I'm too much of a chicken, but I do notice.

• we notice if it looks good or it doesn't , but honestly the only time we notice the time it takes is when we are waiting for you to get ready

• only by the one you like

• Yes but we try not to compliment too much

What Girls Said 3

• Whenever I put more effort I get compliments on it...well, when the stylist puts the effort lol

• Yes you can look and tell they put effort into the hair

• Some do. Like this guy always notices whether I curl or straighten my hair. But he likes so I guess that's different. But I think they do notice it but don't think much of it unless they like the girl?