Guys and gals, what would you consider as too much makeup?

When I go to school, I see most girls wearing makeup. Some people wear more than others. What would you consider as the right amount or too much?

Is eyeliner too much? Mascara? Foundation?

Most Helpful Girl

• I take more issue with badly done makeup than "too much" makeup. Someone can have a crap-ton of makeup on but if it's done well, it won't be very obvious. On the other hand, it really bothers me when you can look at a girl and automatically tell she's wearing 5 lbs of cheap foundation. She not only has on a ridiculous amount of makeup, but she looks WORSE than she probably does without it...while the point of makeup is to look BETTER.

What Guys Said 3

• Make up isn't to make you a different person, i think its to highlight your very best qualities and hide the ones you dont like.. If i was a girl, i would go for a as close as natural look as possible where it looks like i dont wear any make up at all so people just think im just so naturally beautiful without any effort

• The human barbie has too much. That is overkill. Creepy looking.

www.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../

• There's a human Ken now too. Just as much overkill. And just as creepy.

• I don't know i love girls that put on make up I think its very hot. But if its just a little its also nice. I think most guys prefer light makeup though.

What Girls Said 3

• I really love the natural look. Even with make up I prefer to make it look as natural as possible. I prefer to wear mascara, fill in my eyebrows (sometimes it's like one of my eyebrows is more hairy tha the other) and blush. I use mineral foundation sometimes, but prefer not to do so. When I'm going out I use more eye shadow and I use foundation. If I wear eyeliner I often soften it a bit by smudging it.

Anyways that's how I prefer to wear makeup because if I wear more it's just too much. I just feel like it's too obvious that I wear make up, so for me less is more.

I have noticed that some girls can wear a lot of make up and still manage to make it look really great. And some don't have the skills so even a little applied the wrong way looks like too much make up. So it really depends on your skills. I would say that too much make up is when there are obvious lines and you look painted.

Haha. This sounds so confusing.

• if eyeliner is thicker than the liner its too much...if the mascara looks like u killed a tarantula and put on your eyelid its too much and foundation (yuck) makes me itch just thinking about it...but if i can write my name on your face its too much...all things in moderation.

• there's a lot of girls at my school who cake on their make up and it looks awful! im the complete opposite haha all i wear is mascara and eyeliner but my eyeliner usually fades away so really i just wear mascara!