Guys and gals, what would you consider as too much makeup?

When I go to school, I see most girls wearing makeup. Some people wear more than others. What would you consider as the right amount or too much?

Is eyeliner too much? Mascara? Foundation?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I take more issue with badly done makeup than "too much" makeup. Someone can have a crap-ton of makeup on but if it's done well, it won't be very obvious. On the other hand, it really bothers me when you can look at a girl and automatically tell she's wearing 5 lbs of cheap foundation. She not only has on a ridiculous amount of makeup, but she looks WORSE than she probably does without it...while the point of makeup is to look BETTER.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Make up isn't to make you a different person, i think its to highlight your very best qualities and hide the ones you dont like.. If i was a girl, i would go for a as close as natural look as possible where it looks like i dont wear any make up at all so people just think im just so naturally beautiful without any effort

0|0
    0|0
  • The human barbie has too much. That is overkill. Creepy looking.

www.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../

1|0
    0|0
    • There's a human Ken now too. Just as much overkill. And just as creepy.

• I don't know i love girls that put on make up I think its very hot. But if its just a little its also nice. I think most guys prefer light makeup though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I really love the natural look. Even with make up I prefer to make it look as natural as possible. I prefer to wear mascara, fill in my eyebrows (sometimes it's like one of my eyebrows is more hairy tha the other) and blush. I use mineral foundation sometimes, but prefer not to do so. When I'm going out I use more eye shadow and I use foundation. If I wear eyeliner I often soften it a bit by smudging it.

Anyways that's how I prefer to wear makeup because if I wear more it's just too much. I just feel like it's too obvious that I wear make up, so for me less is more.

I have noticed that some girls can wear a lot of make up and still manage to make it look really great. And some don't have the skills so even a little applied the wrong way looks like too much make up. So it really depends on your skills. I would say that too much make up is when there are obvious lines and you look painted.

Haha. This sounds so confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • if eyeliner is thicker than the liner its too much...if the mascara looks like u killed a tarantula and put on your eyelid its too much and foundation (yuck) makes me itch just thinking about it...but if i can write my name on your face its too much...all things in moderation.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a lot of girls at my school who cake on their make up and it looks awful! im the complete opposite haha all i wear is mascara and eyeliner but my eyeliner usually fades away so really i just wear mascara!

0|0
    0|0