Are belly button rings/studs attractive?

I've never really thought about gettin one myself. Probably won't anytime soon just because I dont think I could pull that look off, AND it looks painful. But i notice that other girls like them. Guys seem to as well. So, hot or not? ;D

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes, they are very sexy! I bet you'd look hot with one. Just get a falsie, try it out. If men don't love it, then get rid of it, no piercing, no problem.

What Guys Said 5

• I am not really crazy about them. I guess they could be hot in a way but I love nice looking tummies on a girl and I don't want anything there but a nice tummy.

• Personally, I'm not into them. I mean it normally doesn't look bad on the right body type but I just always find the natural look more sexy.

• Honestly, it does nothing for me. But i'm all for body modifications piercing/tattoos as long it's not over the top. People should do that stuff because they like it, not to impress anyone else.

• Definitely hot.

• I think they are hot unless you got a gut

What Girls Said 4

• I was 16 when I got mine done, and the experience wasn't bad at all. The only slightly painful part was the pinching of the skin, but I didn't even feel the needle go in.

If you've got a nice stomach, then I think you should get yours done! They're really cute, and a lot of guys are into them. I've only ever received positive feedback from guys who have seen mine.

• I got MY belly button & monroe done.
    I think honestly it's all how you pull it off. Like if clothes in a since.
    M lip Was the most painful cause all the nerves. Belly button is mostly a whole bunch of skin..

• I have one and I like it :) I

• It really is not as painful as you would think. It feels like a pinch for a few seconds and it is over. No after pain or anything. I like mine but when it is out the hole is visible.

• Is it possible that it could become infected? Also, you know when you get your cartilage pierced and the after part is was really hurts for a few days? Is it like that?

• Yea it can get infected. If you push on it you will notice a bit of soreness but nothing major.