I can't seem to find myself a boyfriend. Is it my looks?

I have been failing at finding a guy willing to commit for 2 years now. What could it be? I am fun to be around, chilled… is it because of the way I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes when we have strong opinions over the way things "Should be", or just about anything else- people can sense that in us as sort of a tightness, a unwillingness to budge or compromise. It can give you an air of unaproachability.

Sometimes to find a mate we have to compromise. We have to relax our standards, open ourselves up to pain and rejection. Are you open to those things? When a woman is open and vulnerable, it is a very beautiful thing for a man to see. He does not even have to speak to you to know it. He can see it from a distance. But when you are not so open, in your heart, it can seem like you are... "Frigid". I am not saying that's the case. But how open, soft, sweet are you really? How do you project those things? Because men can sense it.

You are beautiful. There's nothing wrong with your looks. It may be more of an attitude thing. Also, like was said, men do not want to commit anymore. All the good men seem to be the shy ones, the kind of guy who women do not go for. Men who are willing to commit their lives to you are getting rarer, unfortunately.

SO my best advice is to take a long, hard, difficult look at your own personality, your thoughts and beliefs (Which may be wrong) and try and make them... softer. A little more pliable. And P.S. I think your legs are fine. Way fine.

What Guys Said 8

• You actually seem pretty damn hot but it's a little hard to tell off one pic. You're style may throw me off a little if I just saw you without talking to you. I just say that because it's really hard to gauge much from it. I really like it though: even the hair and dots. I'm not put off by that at all. If you smiled like that though I'd think you are nice though :) Unfortunately the style may be throwing guys off, even though I think it looks good. Also I think a lot of guys don't want committed relationships, especially at your age.

• it sounds like it's not your looks (although I don't see the picture people are commenting on). perhaps it's the way you approach guys, or the types of guys you approach

• Hi, let me give u an advice. I think from what you wrote and the fact that you post it here that you really want to find someone to commit himself to a serious relationship now. Men usualy dont work that way. If you make clear from the beginning that you are only interested in commitment, they will think that you want to get marry fast no matter what or with whom. So they will run away. Don't bring the topic out until you are already in a relationship, then when he is in love you can presure him not before.

Before getting into a relationship you can see really clear if he wants something serious by how he beheaves. You have to pay attention to how he is with his friends and family don't pay attention how he is with you becuase that usually only reflects what you want. Pay attention if he flirts with other women. If he goes out a lot. If he goes out a lot and is very social the probabilty that he will get into a serious relationship soon is not high... He social live is too important and he is probably just enjoying it. Try to go for the calm down guy of the group. Or the one that doesn't go out so much anymore...

• I agree with the other guys on the hair and the nose piercing, those are probably turning off a lot of guys, but other than that you look fine. It might be something else that stops them from committing though, something you don't realise.

• Ya, I don't like the hairstyle or those black dots on your nose. I would also say, lose weight until your legs are thinner :) Your face is very good.

But even after all that, guys might not commit to anyone...nobody wants to marry these days.

• Wrong men might be approaching you. According to your description, you seem desirable.
    To be honest, in terms of physique , i didn't like your hairstyle.

• Nope.You are Hot and my hand chill by your presence but I don't know about your attitude though.

• Wpw! Don't be silly! You're beautiful! an 8/9!

What Girls Said 4

• The fake pencilled moles and hair style have to GO.

• You look pretty good, a 7-8 :) I must agree with the others the two black dots don't do much for your face. You would look much better without it :)

• Where are you going to meet men? If you have an honest male friend, get their opinion. I will say I'm not a fan of what you have going I with your nose. It distracts from an otherwise pretty face.

• You are okay looking, so I would not worry about that so much.