During summer do you prefer to wear shorts or a skirt?

Summer is almost here...well spring is here.
I don't really know the feeling of wearing a skirt but during summer I notice a lot of girls wear skirts?

Why is that?

But anyway on your own opinion would you prefer to wear shorts or a skirt during summer? and why?

0|0
20|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I like shorts better. I don't feel comfortable in a skirt.

0|0
    0|1
    • I ride the subway a lot and there's usually somebody who will try and up skirt me even if I have shorts on underneath. If I lived in a place with less weirdos I would wear skirts and dresses more often.

• I don't care if guys don't like this either. I just want to wear what is comfortable to me.

What Girls Said 19

• For the most part shorts! Don't get me wrong I am a dress/skirt junkie, but in the summer when i am with my friends i wanna be prepared for an adventure if we randomly decide to go take a hike or to go to the beach et

0|0
    0|0
  • I have fat legs so i wear skater skirts or maxi skirts and dresses. Never shorts though

0|1
    0|0
  • Skirts/dresses!
    I just feel like its more of a summer piece of clothing. And it's not that windy in the summer so it's perfect.

0|1
    0|0
  • skirts or dresses because my legs are thick and would just look terrible in shorts. My shortest skirt go only up to mid-thigh. I never go shorter. If I go shorter, I wear non-sheer leggings underneath.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's basically been summer all year in California where I live haha. I love both shorts and skirts. And dresses of course. I usually don't wear skirts in the summer though. I don't like the floppy ones because they make my hips look huge, and the tight ones ride up without tights = too warm with tights in the summer. I prefer wearing shorts, or dresses if I want a more "free" feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts are more practical

0|0
    0|1
  • I wear skirts most of the time when I am working and I wear shorts everyday when I am at home.
    I like to wear jeans when I go shopping.My country has 12 months of summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • dresses & skirts !

0|1
    0|0
  • Skirts in the summer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wearing skirts during the summer because they're more breezy so you don't feel as hot. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Shorts I'm not much for skirts.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wear skirts in summer as well as pants and shorts. I like to vary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts cuz if I were to wear skirts I'd also wear shorts inside lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Short shorts. Haha I'm wearing some right now! :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer dress..summer is too hot to don on jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts/summer dresses. I feel free and comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • summer dress are my fav. I like skirts too. I wear shorts but I prefer dress because I need to feel breeze up my thighs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans actually

But from those too I would go with skirt. Shorts are too revealing for my liking. I don't like the attention I get when I wear them.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• Im not crazy about either but if I had to choose it would be a skirt.

1|1
    0|0
  • I rarely see girls wearing skirts anymore. It's too bad because skirts are feminine and beautiful.

0|1
    0|0