During summer do you prefer to wear shorts or a skirt?

Summer is almost here...well spring is here.
I don't really know the feeling of wearing a skirt but during summer I notice a lot of girls wear skirts?

Why is that?

But anyway on your own opinion would you prefer to wear shorts or a skirt during summer? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like shorts better. I don't feel comfortable in a skirt.

• I ride the subway a lot and there's usually somebody who will try and up skirt me even if I have shorts on underneath. If I lived in a place with less weirdos I would wear skirts and dresses more often.

• I don't care if guys don't like this either. I just want to wear what is comfortable to me.

What Girls Said 19

• For the most part shorts! Don't get me wrong I am a dress/skirt junkie, but in the summer when i am with my friends i wanna be prepared for an adventure if we randomly decide to go take a hike or to go to the beach et

• I have fat legs so i wear skater skirts or maxi skirts and dresses. Never shorts though

• Skirts/dresses!
    I just feel like its more of a summer piece of clothing. And it's not that windy in the summer so it's perfect.

• skirts or dresses because my legs are thick and would just look terrible in shorts. My shortest skirt go only up to mid-thigh. I never go shorter. If I go shorter, I wear non-sheer leggings underneath.

• It's basically been summer all year in California where I live haha. I love both shorts and skirts. And dresses of course. I usually don't wear skirts in the summer though. I don't like the floppy ones because they make my hips look huge, and the tight ones ride up without tights = too warm with tights in the summer. I prefer wearing shorts, or dresses if I want a more "free" feeling.

• shorts are more practical

• I wear skirts most of the time when I am working and I wear shorts everyday when I am at home.
    I like to wear jeans when I go shopping.My country has 12 months of summer.

• dresses & skirts !

• Skirts in the summer.

• I like wearing skirts during the summer because they're more breezy so you don't feel as hot. :)

• Shorts I'm not much for skirts.

• I wear skirts in summer as well as pants and shorts. I like to vary.

• Shorts cuz if I were to wear skirts I'd also wear shorts inside lol

• Short shorts. Haha I'm wearing some right now! :)

• I prefer dress..summer is too hot to don on jeans

• skirts/summer dresses. I feel free and comfortable.

• summer dress are my fav. I like skirts too. I wear shorts but I prefer dress because I need to feel breeze up my thighs.

• Jeans actually

But from those too I would go with skirt. Shorts are too revealing for my liking. I don't like the attention I get when I wear them.

What Guys Said 2

• Im not crazy about either but if I had to choose it would be a skirt.

• I rarely see girls wearing skirts anymore. It's too bad because skirts are feminine and beautiful.