Everyone: What are some things that women wear in the summer that you just cannot stand?

If your thoughts are along the lines of "I don't notice clothes, fashion, etc." do me a favor and don't respond please.

I agree with everything in this article except for #8. www.shefinds.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• What pisses me off to see is when i just go to the beach for a swim and there are girls there with their hair and makeup done wearing accessories to match their swim wear. How does that even make sense when you are in a bikini and about to swim into the sea?

• They may just be sunbathing.

• Because they want to look good and get some male attention

• Its the beach. You get sand in your bikini and salt in your hair. The sun is so bright you feel like melting and it. Just. Doesn't. Make. Sense.

• Those Shorts which are so small you can literally see the persons butt cheeks. It's really not attractive to look at.

• Leggings as pants, leggings with a tiny shirt and sadly this is all year long.

• I disagree with you on #8. Clear shoes are fugly and HOT in all capital letters. Imagine the stench of the feet in them! It's made of plastic, so there's no breathing for your feet when wearing them. Plus, the pressure areas on your feet are white, so your feet would look blotchy.

And bermuda shorts? What's wrong with them? What if it's too hot to wear jeans, but don't want to show your entire thighs because it's too inappropriate? Or what if you're overweight and would look terrible in hotpants? I think bermudas look casual, but still appropriate and stylish.

What I absolutely hate are those butt cheek shorts. Why bother wearing shorts if you're going to show your buttcheeks to the entire world? Go out in a thong instead, that way maybe you can earn some money when people slip some cash into your thong. Buttcheek shorts are the sluttiest, dumbest thing "fashion" has invented. No self-respecting WOMAN would ever wear that.

• I agree with that I just disagreed with #8 because it was a closed toe heel, two things which I enjoy seeing on a woman. That's all. Thanks for your comments.

• I love buttcheek shorts and I think girls that hate em are jealous of other girls looking good in them. It doesn't make girls slutty.

• strange sandals

• You like clear shoes? I think they look ridiculous.
    I don't agree with that many of them. What's wrong with bermuda short? And maxi dresses? I love long flowy, colorful maxi dresses.

What I hate most is girls with huge sunglasses who can't walk in their shoes

• I should have been more clear. I like women in closed toe heels. Those were the only shoes in the article that were closed toe.

• I just stay inside during the summer so I don't care

• Nothing pisses me off. People can wear whatever they like.

• Flip flops! If you're not at the pool or beach, it's not appropriate! They make you look lazy!

• I hate the shorts where the pockets are visible and go lower than the shorts go. It looks so sloppy, I don't know why people enjoy that look 0.0

• Shorts they tend to ride up and look stupid on me sometimes so I just wear capris instead.

• I actually agree with nearly everything on the list in that link. Numer 9 is a bit to general though, the kind of shorts that is depicted looks ugly, but I do sometimes wear tight shorts in the summer. But yeah, the rest of those...no, thanks.

• Hate way too short shorts, very cheap looking. I'd rather see a pretty summer dress that's cotton.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, for starters I'm so happy they're nto wearing their uggs, its hard to think.

High waist shorts perhaps. I mean i like that i can see a lot of their leg, but i don't like the fact they look like diapers.

• Flip flops... hate them

• Anything clunky. Birks, wedges.

• One piece bathing suits. Hate em.

• I think big statement shades look good on certain girls can pull them off so I disagree with that.

• well of course you like looking at girls' buttcheeks. You're a guy. I don't want to see another girl's buttcheeks when all I want is to just eat my sandwich.

We all have a different view of what we call slutty. To me, they are because why else would you want to parade your buttcheeks everywhere? We're not in Rio.

It's not that I'm jealous, because reaqlly, I have too much self-respect to walk around with half my butt hanging out. I'd rather be a classy lady, thank you very much. That way I attract the right people.

• Anything with lots of cleavage