So guys...Jeans, leggings, or sweats?

Men which type of pants do you love to see on a woman. Please don't get perverted.

Thanks guys!
- CaramelDrizzle

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweats is bumming it for anyone and is more for relaxing around the house in my opinion. Or working out. Jeans look good on girls, tight fitting jeans look nice I mean, not so much baggy ones. Leggings looks good ad well.

What Guys Said 17

• well i think this is a question that you will receive different answers from it just depends on the guy. honestly i think a girl would look attractive in all of your options. jeans can look good if there not baggy, leggings will look nice as well. and Sweats are really nice to me because i like when a girl looks relaxed i think it is very sexy.

• I love a woman in jeans they turn me on but on the other hand leggings do to so it's a toss between the two. :)

• Yoga pants make me smile

• Jeans hands down. A women's legs and butt in jeans in my opinion looks good.

• Jeans or leggings. But it really depends on the guy.

• jeans or leggings (but no problem with sweats when she's just chillin at home)

• Jeans are fine with me of course I am not really the hardest guy to please or the most picky so.

• Jeans are hottest

• As far as pants go, I'd say jeans and very little else.
    Sweats would be last. That's an around the house type of thing in my opinion.

• honestly, jeans. leggins and sweats are nice and all but man, get a woman with a great looking ass in a pair of tight form fitting? jeans, damn

• Leggings can make a girl look hot.

• Jeans I guess

• Fresh sweats for sure.

• Leggings look the hottest.

• leggings , they hug the curves just right.

• tight yoga pants and no undies underneath.

• "please don't get perverted" Well since you don't want an honest answer, jeans.

What Girls Said 0