I'm Frustrated With See Through Shirts!?

So many of my shirts are see through! I don't know what I can do to fix them; these aren't just those swishy shirts that are made to be translucent, but shirts made out of tee shirt material too! How do you deal with this? I don't want to wear tank tops under everything, but I don't really want to flash my bra. Help please?

Also, I know I could just chuck the shirts and buy better quality ones, but I'd like to try to work with these.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I could think of is wearing something underneath them, but you said you didn't want to do that. I don't think there is anything with the shirts themselves that you can do...
    You could try wearing a similar colored bra as well in hopes it doesn't show as much.

There are some tank tops that are kind of lighter, for lack of better words. Like look in the sleepwear section and look at night camis/tanks. For example I have a few Jockey ones that feel so light I don't notice them under shirts. They feel different to me than my actual tank tops lol, its hard to describe.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure other than replacing them. Have they faded with constant laundry loads or something?

• double shirt it just like double bagging or get some mens t-shirts they usually are not see through.

• Only thing I can think of is an undershirt

• I was the same, went shopping and the clerk got me wearing a cami, no more visible bra lines

What Girls Said 4

• I hate see through shirts too. It's frustrating that every time I go to buy a shirt, almost every shirt no matter what style is see through! I'm not sure why they are made like this. Guys shirts aren't made see through, so why are ours?

All I do and know to do is wear a cami under them or something on top of them. There's really not much else you can do, as far as I know.

• wear vests over them, or buy darker colours. Darker colours don't allow as much light through as lighter colours do.

• the answer is camisoles, dear

• Just go braless and enjoy the attention, works for me, lol!