Opinions on this dress please :-)

link

it's a baby-doll dress. I think it's really cute, but if they have a black one I'll buy it or a white one. What type of sandles go well with it? or even purse?

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is very cute, the blue color is nice actually and it is one of the trends of this summer,

I wouldn't suggest black color, it's good only if you are looking for a little black dress for an

evening out or any other special occasion. White would be awesome too because than you can

choose second color for your shoes - they don't have to be white but can be orange, pink,

or any other color (off course accessories should be the same color or almost the same as

shoes).

For a casual look I think this shoes would be nice - link

link

For going out - link

link

Accessories - link

link

Purse - link

link

link

link

Everything should be very cute, but don't overdo with accessories - 1 or 2 things will be

enough =]

• Thanks! lols. I do have a black baby doll dress with empire waist and spaghetti straps that I wear with my black ballet flats. I love it. although I agree with others I makes me look 'pregnant', I still think it looks cute. thanks for the links. they helped!

What Guys Said 1

• personally I think all dresses of that style, with the dress portion beginning under the chest rather than at the waist, make the woman wearing it look fat and/or pregnant. she could be thin as a toothpick but in a dress of that style she'd look like she's shopping for yet more maternity wear. just my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• I really like this!

Okay, well if you're trying to formal this baby up, then I would probably wear something like silver kitten heels like these link

and a plain silver clutch link

If you want it to look cute and casual I would wear it with a pair of red flats link . Oh! Or cowboy boots! link . And then chunky red bangles link and your choice of cardigan. Though I'd choose a light grey.

I'm going to a theater opening tonight and now I'm thinking of the perfect outfit using your dress! Thanks a lot :(

Heh. Nice taste.

• The color isn't something I'd choose for summer (depending on what occasion I'm wearing it for), but it's really cute. I'd suggest you go for a white one, and if they have a soft orange or green one would be great too. :D

I'm not sure about the what purse though. >.< Really cute dress. :)

• those dress look great on mannequins, but they tend to make real people look pregnant...they are super cute though, but I think they're better left for the baby dolls.

• i'd go with a white purse with the blue baby doll dress. it's absolutely adorable.

i would go with metallic sandles.