Do you find that boys online tend to be overweight compared with boys you know in real life? :P?

I just copied NoblesseOblige's thread :P hehe if you haven't seen the original thread please check the link below:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q996763-do-you-find-that-girls-online-tend-to-be-overweight-compared-with

Even if you are overweight than others in real life, I think you are "over" weight due to your kindness @_@ (yes, I found people in online are sweeter than people in real life... :P) hehe so NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT!! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, THANK YOU for giving us a chance to objectify men based on their weights!

And a 5"2' girl who is 95 lbs? Isn't that too skinny? Maybe it was a child...

I don't know about overweight guys, but there certainly are a lot more jerks and assholes on the internet than boys I know in real life!

What Guys Said 1

• I agree

- not Ryan Reynolds :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah. In response to his question, the 130 lbs he cited for a girl who is 5'4 is in the healthy weight range for someone that height. I don't know where he gets off saying it's obese.

100 lbs is actually not average - it's very thin. I'm 5'4 and am 107 lbs. I am very thin. I have bones sticking out every which way. I couldn't imagine being 100 lbs. I'd blow over. :P

The average guy behind the screen of a computer is just that: an average guy. He's likely to be at an average weight. On dating sites though? I'm sure both men and women shave like 10 lbs off their weights :p

• I never take anything he says seriously. guys like him are the reason many girls have eating disorders.

• Well I hope posts that promotes unhealthy height/weight ratios like that gets removed, because it could be dangerous. We have users ages 13 here, they could believe that if they weigh 130 lbs at 5"4', they're fat.

• That is very true.

• That's probably why they are on the internet & not out with a girl.

• LMAO - I agree too.

• I'm over weight. 5'5 186lbs. You can't tell, I hide it well. At best I look around 160 when I'm dressed. And I do spend a lot of time on the internet and idgaf