Is there something about my appearance that is a turn off?

Ok dont gag. Dont think I am shallow. I am just wanting to know what it is about myself that doesn't make men want to date me. Apparently I am bubbly, loud and likes to have a good time. I am also extremely loyal.

Is there something about me that you don't like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, your face and hair look lovely, but it looks like from your comments on other's responses that you're mostly concerned appearance-wise with your body. It's actually pretty tough to get a good sense of your body shape from the dress you're wearing in your profile pic. You say you want to lose weight, but judging from your arms and lower legs you certainly don't appear heavy, so perhaps it's just some toning you're looking for? How much do you weigh and what are your measurements? It looks from the picture that you may have some nice breasts! :P

• Thanks for most helpful!

What Guys Said 16

• You are obviously an attractive woman. However (like everyone else) I can speculate. You have a medium to large frame... no I did not say fat... and you said you are bubbly and loud. The combination of your personality and physical presence may be overpowering for many men. Men in our society are for the most part the pursuers, and we consciously and unconsciously look for signals from females. We probably want a woman to make it easy for us to approach if she is interested. If we see and "feel" that a woman may be "a little too much to handle," many of us will back off. I admit that this is difficult to describe. Personally I am attracted by your looks but at the same time I might find it difficult to approach you... your appearance and personality perhaps a little overwhelming.

• I think that angle is a little fattening for me haha.. I have uploaded a new picture. I am muscular in stature and I am quite short (five foot 2). I am trying to lose wieght too :( I think it is my body that is unattractive.

• Well you have to be doing something, maybe its the way you carry yourself, or the places you go. You really are not giving us much to work with. You are pretty from what I can see in your pic. Your super vague description of yourself helps not at all.

• I think you look hot. Nice shape, clean face, beautiful hair, and sweet legs. Nothing negative from that picture.

• No, you look lovely to me. Awesome dress by the way. Mind if I ask what material the skirt part is? I guess I could see some guys getting turned off by the loud and bubbly part and some people would rather be with some one who like to stay home then have a good time out.

• Most likely the loudness. I know someone who's loud, and it would really get on my nerves after day #2, so eh.

• I would say it's more like your personality than you're looks, you look great. Or guys are intimidated, like with most beautiful women. Not sure what the other guy is talking about with your chin, it's proportional.

• Like when I mean loud, I am normally just fun loving, bubbly and I shine. But I get serious and I am more than happy to engage in a conversation that is deep, intense and quiet.

• I'm just guessing, but I really don't know what is putting guys off because I don't see why it would be about you're appearance.

• your easy on the eyes so that isn't a issue.

"loud" mite be a part of a personality characteristic that turns off guys , bubbly is ok and loyal is great but guys will not be able to know this until they get to know you

• "Loud and likes to have a good time" that might be it.

• Whatever it is it can't be your looks because you look stunning.

If you're going to be loud make sure it's after you go out with them. And maybe the guys think you're too hot so they don't try.

• You are really hot, in my opinion.

• i would date you if i met you on the street. what kind of guys are you trying to hook up with?

• 1. Loud is bad.
    2. Chin kinda big.
    3. I'd say get skinny.

• No not at all

• Not at all, you look great to me :)

• You look beautiful (including your chin - don't listen to Mr Reynolds), So it's not your looks. Being bubbly and liking to have a good time aren't bad things. "Loud" may be part of it but it's just hard to say. Any chance you come off as overbearing or dominant?

• I have been told that I am overbearing even though I am trying so hard not to be. I am not dominant at all as I would prefer for a man to dominate me and let HIM be the man!

• Well you sound great to me, and you look fantastic in your photos. I think you should just stay confident and keep trying and you'll find yourself a good guy, and he will be a lucky man.

• We don't even know you. How could we even begin to figure out why guys won't date you?

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with anonymous guy. From the photo, you seem fine. You have a defined jawline, but that's OK. And you don't need to lose weight. Because only dogs like bones, right? Maybe the "loud" part turns guys off? It is kind of a negative word..

• You are pretty maybe it has to do with being loud. It could be overbearing or intimidating maybe.

• Maybe the fact you look like a tranny?

• HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

• Don't worry what this anon poster thinks. She won't even show herself. You look fine and everyone else seems to think so on here :)

• Finally, someone said it.

• You are pretty and probably intimidate them.