What do guys think of crop tops?

What do guys think of crop tops that show a large portion of a girls midsection, assuming the girl has the right body for it? What do you like to see a girl wear it with?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I like crop tops. They can really be hot if the girl has the right figure as you describe. Hmm those are good to wear with most types of short shorts, short skirts or tight jeans. These types of outfits can make a girl look very attractive... very hot! You could even wear one with a very long skirt.

• I think they are very hot as long as they got the body for it and she's wearing it on the right occasion.

• If by right body you mean slender, with at least some hips, then yes.

• HOT! if the girl can pull it off it can make her look sexy. Especially if they wear some Short Shorts and have some T Sandals on.

• I do not like them that much.,

• They're ok but a bit trashy lol

• I don't know what that is. I thought it was a hair style but doesn't sound like it.

What Girls Said 3

• It's only acceptable if it's 30 Celsius or hotter outside.

• I love to wear crop tops going braless. It feels great. Lol.

• don't like it especially if someone wear them to school when its not even warm out