Ladies, what's your ideal body type for yourself (height, shape, etc.)? guys, what's the ideal body type of your woman (height, shape, etc.)?

i recently saw an article showing how absurdly different the ideas of beauty according to women and men are, so i'm curious what body women would choose if they could pick, and what body men would choose for their women.

if there's a celebrity with the body type, feel free to just link to that too but i would prefer a description (height, boob size, butt size, thin or "chubby", etc.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think I looked fat, but I've come to realise that I actually get a lot of attention from men, more so than most of my 'skinnier' friends. I think it really depends in what areas your extra weight sits, and I guess I was lucky in that department as mine generally stays mostly in my breasts, hips and ass, although I do have a bit of a belly I would like to get rid of. I am personally happy with how I look, though I know that health wise I could tone up a bit more in all areas.
    As for the guys I'm interested in, I honestly don't care about body shape as long as they are personally comfortable in their own skin it really shows. I am actually crushing hard on a guy who is quite skinny and a little shorter than me but I couldn't imagine him any other way. While some guys get a lot of attention for being tall, muscular, toned etc. I think if you know someone personally that all goes out the window and you focus on the smaller things like their smile or their little habits like the way they always twitch their nose.

Anywho, hope that's satiates a bit of curiosity for you!

What Guys Said 5

• Certainly not "obsessed to lose weight". For me a girl can have 5 kg (11 lbs) more than very skinny. Call it a healthy look.
    Any size of boobs is acceptable but it must be natural. No plastic surgery to look better.

• I'd like her to be 5'8 or 5'9, average weight (neither skinny nor fat), I like pear shape, but I can go for different types, so it doesn't really matter.

• My ideal weight would be about 70 kg. But I can't gain weight damn ectomorph :S

• 5'8, size 5, 32EE, athletic fit body

don't care about butt.

• oh geez wishing for a girl to be 32EE should be blasphemy! she would never be able to find a bra anywhere. that's like not even a real size. just out of curiosity how did you choose that size? lol

• that's not a 32EE lol

• I thought it was smaller. She used to say things like "I can't run." so when she needed to move fast she'd just speedwalk. So I thought I'd reduce it. just a little bit

• Well its true girls think guys want them to be skinny. Not.
    Guys think girls want us to be super muscular. Again not true some muscle is good but too much becomes nasty.

My ideal girl is 5'2"-5'10" brown hair, brown eyes and curvy not skinny so she would have to weigh 125-165 depending on height and no ladies that is not fat.

What Girls Said 5

• My ideal body type would be slightly taller (I'm 5'2) like around 5'4 maybe, although honestly I don't care, I just wish my legs were a bit longer. And I wish I had a big luscious booty, haha! Mine's just small and not that amazing. Also, bigger boobs for sure... my 36C's seem small to me and honestly I don't know how I'm not a B cup.

Let's see... I've always really wanted sexy back dimples -- I think that is so attractive. Also, other than that just overall a more toned physique would make me pretty happy with myself. I wouldn't want to be thin, but just nicely toned so you can see the muscles underneath in a hot feminine way. :)

• I'm a short girl, 5'2, my measurements are 36-28-38, and I am definitely not skinny or fat either. I have larger thighs, hips, and bust, but my belly is small with a little flab. I also do have very small stretch marks and softer arms (which I hate!) If I weren't so lazy and I exercised, I know I could have a more ideal and smaller body since I am a small girl. Considering that I am short, I look fuller than I would if I were taller with the same measurements. My ideal would be, 5'4 and 34-26-34. But I can't have that body unless I work for it, but I do plan on exercising and lower my waist and toning up a little.

• I like the body type I currently have: 5'5, 110 lbs., very slim and toned, 35-25-33 measurements. I just wish I had shorter arms and a slightly longer torso (I have lanky limbs) and that my boobs were naturally perkier and rounder instead of naturally falling into my armpits :/ I also dislike being an inverted triangle shape. It tends to make shopping for clothes harder and just doesn't feel very attractive.

• My ideal would be:

Height: 5'7
    Boobs: C cup
    Small waist compared to a balanced bust and hip measurement (so hourglass figure)
    Bubble butt, perky and full-looking
    Long thin legs
    Flat stomach
    No love handles/saddle bags!
    Who cares about thigh gaps (not me)

This is perfect.

To be honest I always thought Emma Watson had a beeauttiiffulll body.

• I like my height so 5'7. I'd want to be slightly chubby (just a little softness around the belly area). With like a 36/38 D bra size. A round butt that sits up nice and high. I'd definitely want legs and arms that are toned but not too muscley.