Do guys care if girls have stretch marks on their boobs?

Ok so I have pinkish stretchmarks on the edges of my boobs. Ugh it sucks. But i'm a 36 C (almost D) and when i wear low shirts i can see them and im pretty sure other people can too because a girl pointed them out to me and I felt super insecure. I'm 14 in 8th grade (legit don't judge) and with summer coming up im really scared to wear a bikini top because i feel like guys will just think its plain gross. And plus I'm talking to this guy and what if he see's them and is like, repulsed? I've been putting cream on them but you can still see them. I need a guys opinion and a reason why D: thanks

• Yes, It's nasty.
  • No, they're perfectly fine

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure most girls will get stretch marks on their boobs to varying degrees. I'm a 36 D so know what you mean! However, within a year your stretch marks will fade in colour and in no more than 2 years they will be a little lighter than your skin tone in colour, and not nearly as visible.

As for whether or not guys care, I really doubt it. I've never had a guy mention there being any stretch marks, though many have complimented them. I'm sure that for the most-part if a guy will get to see or touch your boobs, the last thing on their agenda will be to look for anything that could be 'wrong'. As long as you've got nipples, you should be fine. :P

What Guys Said 6

• It's pretty common, especially with girls with bigger boobs and/or if they grew very quickly. Most people have stretch marks somewhere, and while it's not "ideal", who has a perfect body? No one, that's who.

• I'd prefer a girl not to have stretch marks. But as long as they're not too bad, and I really like her, I won't care about them at all.

• Totally 100% normal and not a turn-off at all. Don't worry about it! :)

• Almost everyone has stretch marks, even the fittest of people. I have them on my biceps from working out lifting weights. The fade eventually to a shade a little lighter than your skin colour. If a guy isn't interested in you cause your boobs have grown, he's a limp noodle

• I doubt guys will care or mind.

• No but if they care maybe you can date me. I got stretchmarks too from working out across my delts and my chest and down my biceps.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop wearing low-cut trollop tops and you won't have anything to worry about.

Especially considering the fact that you're not even in high school yet. You're already wearing tops that show enough of your boobs to the point where people can see your stretch marks?

• They're literately on the most top part of my boobs and you can tell if im wearing a cami with ANY dressy shirt. And with camis and size C boobs, its really hard to keep the cami up. And what about summer? you expect me to wear a t-shirt or something?

• A swimsuit with thick bandeau straps may distract. If you're really concerned about your stretch marks then get some moderately thick foundation or whatnot that matches your skin tone and blend it over them. That won't work when you go swimming, though, unless you get waterproof foundation.

By the way, I'm a size C, too, check out the camisoles at Charlotte Russe, I have one from there, it was cheap and is of good quality, stays in place.

• i have those too, no guy ever seemed to mind...