Guys how would you rate this girl?

And please watch the whole video if you can't be bothered just watch 10 seconds of the first part and then scroll to the last 10 second. Thanks

Updates:
sorry this one

www.youtube.com/watch

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a lot of hard work. Nice job.
    I think she looks great both ways (with & without).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• She looked really pretty, before and after.
    But i don't like girls that wear too much makeup, it's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. I prefer to see them for who they really are, and not for hoe they think they should look when they wear too much makeup.

2|0
    0|0
  • ... What video?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hah first thought i had was "she's beautiful!" Then i thought "wait this is a make up tutorial" Skip to end "oh my god she's gorgeous!!!" Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her looks

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 into a different looking 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • she's pretty good at putting on make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too bad but not my type.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i liked her without makeup. she looked adorably innocent then.

1|0
    0|0
  • as a female, I can't stand wearing that much makeup..nor do I. I've always felt, if you have to wear that much makeup; you're covering more up than just your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • i thought she was prettier without any make up.. she didn't look good with it.. but thats coming from me and all i wear is mascara and eyeliner that fades away through out the day haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm curious about why you're curious about how she looks... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets see, I think she's about an 8 at the beginning but by the end I don't like her look. She goes from natural beauty to scary cat lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is prettier before all the makeup, and believe me, I'm a makeup kinda gal. It's something about the harsh lines around her eyes that I don't care much for with the finished look. She is quite beautiful but I don't think I like that particular makeup styling, and seeing her without makeup I can tell she would look best with a more natural application. Overall she is very pretty.

1|0
    0|0
    • i agree she is naturally beautiful.

• She's hideous without makeup and like below average with it. Damn

0|0
    0|2
    • are you jelly?

• Just because I think someone is ugly doesn't mean I'm jealous