Do guys like thick girls or thin girls?

I'm 5'5" and i weigh 137 all though i dont look it. This sounds weird but I have a pretty big butt & thigh and i was wondering if guys like thick girls? I keep thinking my thighs are too big and i dont like them so I don't know.. by the way people say they swear i should be black (no offence at ALL) bc of my butt and thighs xD

• I like some meat the bones
  • No meat for me xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Know the feeling, I'm often referred to as the black girl that lost her color and got white. People are so weird. Anyways I have big thighs and butt too, some guys like it some don't. It's all about you, if you are comfortable with it then that's all what should matter. We all have our preferences and when someone turns us down because of big butt or thighs, their loss. You deserve someone who will love you, your big but and thighs.

So my answer is: some guys do some don't.

What Guys Said 6

• I love girls with big thighs cause I have a thigh fetish and love butts too. I'd love to give a girl a sensual massage and rub oil on her thighs and her butt, thin girls just aren't that fun.

• You're going to have to send me a selfie so I can see for myself ;) lol jk, I'm one of those guys that likes both skinny girls and thick girlz :P

• Most girls are scarily thin so I'll take some meat please. Meat though not fats. ;)

• Damn! You may be hot!

• According to a lot of guys in my school I am xD

• about 6ish inches

• Ahh! You are in perfect range. Don't worry you are hot with this body frame.

• I like em in all different flavours ;9

• I'm attracted to what you've described. I'm sure many guys would want a piece of your pie

What Girls Said 2

• Shit. Im 5'3, and i have a 28 in waist and a 42 in butt, so guys better like it thick!

• I'm built the same way. I get it from mah grandmaa.. haha...