Guys, in all honesty are my small boobs a turnoff?

so I just took a pic of me in a swim top
s1358.photobucket.com/.../..._zps03ca6701.jpg.html Are the really small boobs a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like you have a very nice body from that pic. You have nothing to worry about at all. It's true that big boobs on your frame would be an added bonus. I mean if you were rocking Ds or DDs on your frame, every guy who saw you in that bikini would get an uncontrollable hard on! lol! But that's probably not what you're going for! :P

• thanks for an honest answer:)

• You'd be surprised! More than a few of the picture links on this site link to topless breasts! lol! of course it's less likely to get delete if it's in a response or a comment than in the original question.

• Thanks for most helpful! Do you have any more pics to share? :P

What Guys Said 32

• No not at all, I prefer smaller boobs to be honest... some girls look like they're smuggling balloons and on course for major back pain, even worse if they look completely disproportionate plus they tend to have larger nipples which is a pet peeve I have.

• in my opinion, they look good on you. The shape and placement is nice, and you are a thin girl anyway, so they're completely fine.

I *love* boobs, and I definitely would have no issue dating you (with regards to your boobs).

Boobs do NOT have to be big to be nice.

• Ain't no thang. You look like you have a nice bod! Great thing about boobs is they can be nice whether big or small. I wouldn't sweat it at all if I were you.

• Actually I much enjoy, and even possibly prefer small breasts. They are easier for a girl also, especially ones who are athletic. Over all I'd say be happy you got what you do. I know a girl who just turned 15 and is already sporting humongous twins. I bet you she has some back pain.

• No, not at all. You look just fine...

• Im very disappointed that there wasn't a topless shot as well :( I like small boobs more than big ones

• lol I showed the most that I was comfortable with.

• lol, well damn you for being a tease!

• Sexy body.
    Quit trippin'. =]

• No they are not a turn off. You have a nice figure.

:-)

• no, not at all. they're just fine the way they are. you have a fine body

• No, they look good. But if you're looking for the right kind of guy then they should be more concerned with your personality than your looks.

• no. i think when they are to big they're a turn off. i think you have a great body if you don't mind me saying.

• They're not big, but since your skinny they look big on you. Honestly I think they look amazing, 10/10. The shape, placement, perfect :) You look like you have a great body! I'm pretty sure everyone on here wants to see them without the top lol!

• no, nothing wrong with you at all. your body looks great overall. if your face is as good as your body, you'd be highly desirable.

• Bigger boobs would be nice, but who cares if you're cute and have a nice ass. I wouldn't worry about it. Boobs are probably the least important sexual feature of a girl. Even legs are more important.

• Nope, not a turnoff at all.

• Oh God. You're SO pretty.

• Not a turn off, no. I'm not a boob guy, but all the girls I've been with in the past were about the same size or smaller. The most important thing is the shape, and how they sit on your chest. Yours are quite good from what I can actually see.

• doesn't bother me, I'll take small boobs over giant p*rn star boobs.

• Holy shit. You are pretty elite hot.

• No you look fine.

• Nope, you look good. You have a nice body, don't be so critical of yourself!

• No. They're perfect. I actually prefer them.

• You prefer small boobs?

• Yeah I do. I like them a lot. In a perfect world mega perky C cups would be just as fine but I like small boobs actually way more than too big ones.

• I'd still enjoy them. He should be more concerned about what your personality has to offer than how big your boobs are.

• I actually don't like big boobs. You're fine
    From the looks of it you have a pretty nice body
    a lot of guys would agree with me

• They will do for most guys

• eh, they're aight

• Honestly yeah. :/

• They aren't a turnoff. Some people actually prefer small. I personally am into A cups, 32, 34, etc. B's are nice, too, though, but not really attracted to anything larger than that.

• Nope. They complement your body very nicely. And small boobs rock.

• No those are some really sexy boobs I give them 20/10! I can't tell enough though, you need to post a topless pic ASAP. Trust me everyone wants to see those beautiful breasts

• Pretty sure that GAG would delete my question lol

• No way josé just do it please

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• Just about exactly how my boobs look...I'm not a guy...but I've never had any complaints and my BF loves them...you won't have a problem finding a guy that loves yours as well.

• I find them quite hot and I'm quoting fizzybae "no homo"

• Most guys don't care. It's boobs!

As long as they're not fake.

Question is, "Got ass?"

• nope haha It has a good shape but it is small too:P

• It's all in the shape. I think you're good!

• I was opposed to fake boobs too until my ex got them. Now I am a fan of all boobs, real or fake =]

• As a girl, theyre a good size lol no homo

• Eat more McDonald's

• hahaha Everyday girl everyday!

• Lol im jk anyways small girls look good wih small tits guys will want to slurp you all up in no time ;)

• Aw nobody is perfect. You will find a great guy who loves your boobs.

• It's as if I were looking in the mirror...damn. Glad to know there are more like me out there lol.

Your body is proportionate so they work out.

• awesome thanks:)

• And my boyfriend has zero complaints so... :p