What is the most attractive stereotypical style?

So, what do you all think it is? For the gender you prefer to date.

Prep?

Emo?

Scene?

Jock?

Any others you can think of, I don't feel like listening all of them. If you have a reason why list that. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Goths...metalheads...punks...

HOT HOT HOT

And...the greatest thing that the boys of all of these 'so called labels' share is their perpetual love of music!

When I sense that passion in them I just go WILD! xD

What Guys Said 9

• Oh, separate answer. Since the question is "what's the hottest stereotype", but I see everyone is talking bout what they like, lol.

Honestly, the hottest girl to me is a girl that *defies* all stereotype. Like, you can't *categorize* her. She's 100% unique.

Like, I almost fall in love when I meet a girl, and she like dresses artsy/hippie (so I stereotype, oh artsy, art, hippy, whatever)... and THEN I learn she's also into sports, she exercises like mad AND she reads science books for fun.

Or you meet a girl who looks geeky and you assume she's all book smart (which she is), but then you find out she ALSO is charismatic, has amazing social skills, and is a hip-hop dancer as well.

Like she keeps surprising you, and you can never stereotype her.

• Lol, for me its punk-girls. I don't know if that's the right-term... Over here we call that stereotype "undergrounders"... Think like Avril Lavigne.

Undergroundie girls are sooooooo hot.

• Yeah..but Avril is just a very cheap knock-off of a REAL punk chick...keep that in mind. :P

(so you really like posers...not punk chicks...) hehe

• I was just giving a visual-famous example, lol. I don't know what the term is english so...

But she's hot anyway, lol-poser or not. She could be a total-geek style, and I'd still love her, she exercises a lot.

• Business women: career, independent and driven.

That is hot.

• I like one of the other answers, a girl who is completely unique. But as for those choices, I would probably have to say emo (not extreme but mild emo), because they seem have a more unique perspective on things, unlike jock and the others.

• Yuppies!

I love young Urban Professionals.

• preppy

• none of the above...if you act yourself and not like someone you're not, then that means for to people than all these stereotypes.

• nerdy tomboys who are girly girls from time to time.

• The goths definitely ohhhhhh mannnnn

corsets srsly wtf how awesome is that

What Girls Said 11

• I really don't care on style, I'd date any one of those an any that weren't mentioned... BUT I have my overall preferences that I like not that they would sway me or anything. I like guys with black hair, blue or green eyes and I like them to be either same height or taller than me. None the less it doesn't mean I'm gonna go for a guy that has all of these things, if the personality is nice and we get on really well I'd go out with someone with brown eyes, blond hair and are a couple of inches shorter than me... not to say that I think these are ugly or anything, this sort of thing is really hard to explain and I wouldn't say it was a media fed thing either... it's just a really random preference just as I like the colour Irish green y'know? But that doesn't mean I wouldn't have my bedroom coloured red or something.

• Yeah that makes sense. I'm the same way. Like I'm more into the emo/scene type of guy myself, but if I hit it off with a jock then I wouldn't have a problem dating him.

I was just curious of everyone elses opinion. :)

• i like the indie/scene dudes =D

love the plaid button downs and sambas :)

• Music guys! There aren't too many jerks in band/choir/orchestra because that's just not 'cool'. I'm not a huge fan of preps because they seem to be spoiled brats. I'm not into emo/goth guys either, they just don't appeal to me. I'll be friends with them, but I doubt that it would go any farther. So, I love the music guys! =D

• Indie guys.

I can't really explain why lol

• Musicians and skaters :)

• Actually... I think those kids with the random style are the hottest, cause they were "uncool" before it became a style :)

• oh yeah...i like band "geeks"...well I am one too...but w/e! =] I like the normal ones, the ones who don't really have a stereotype...or the geeks...=] Because they tend to be nice and sensitive..but of course everybody can't help but think jocks are physically hott..=]

• well I have dated all thoes types of guys and I think I liked the jock and the nerd the best. my emo boy was also the greatest

• nerds! gotta love um!

• Prep/ jock/ band geek and voila... the perfect guy.

• Let me do some tabulations...

I dress like a prep (always plad shorts, lol)

Defo a little jock too with crew and swimming

And in band

Yeah, I already knew I was perfect, lol

• Lol there's always room for improvement.

• I'm not one to date people based on stereotypes but that's different from what I find hott.

I love the freaky kid.

haha I mean like I was really attracted to this guy who used to wear green cordaroy pants and

bright yellow suspenders that looked like rulers. And he would always wear this where the wild things are shirt.

I loved that he dressed so oddly, and he was a musician so that was hott too!