Why do good looking players mainly chase after the pretty girls?

If a girl is average looking not that pretty why don't they pay attention to her? Like average girls aren't ugly they just don't stand out as much as the pretty ones so why don't they get noticed from these good looking guys who are also players by the way so shouldn't they go after EVERY girl since they're players?

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of it is because players KNOW they can get average girls easily, so they go where there's still some challenge, just to keep the game interesting.

When you're playing sports, no one cares if you beat the team ranked 23rd, but if you beat the 1st Place team, that is impressive, because it's a lot more difficult to beat them. Same idea here.

What Guys Said 8

• If you can get someone pretty why would you go for someone average?

• Players go after all girls regardless of looks I though?

• Only guys who aren't able to get pretty girls will go for the average girls... I highly doubt a player would go for someone he considers plain compared to someone 'pretty'.

• I don't think you know what player means...

A player is a guy who gets all the top tier girls. Not a guy who goes after all the girls regardless of their looks.

Therefore, No player will go after you if you're average, and especially if you don't stand out from the crowd
    Geez how conceited can you be

• No they only want the hot girls. Why get an average girl if you could get a hot girl? At least that's what they think.

• Because they are "players"? If you're going to play the game, might as well play high stakes. I'm not a player, but for me the hunt is just as important as the catch.

• I think this question is kind of self explanatory

• What you say makes zero sense. Do you eat EVERY ice cream in the store even if you hate it?

• If they're players don't they go after every girl even the average ones

• No. Player means they switch up all the time and never stay with one girl for long.

• why would you want a player?

• Heh, I was going to make a quick answer from the brief abridged version on the main page. But you immediately answered you own question.

We DO in fact chase all of the girls. The thing is we tone down our game on the less attractive girls. Because we're not really invested in the outcome.

What Girls Said 2

• Everybody is trying to get the hottest person they can possibly get.

• Ya but they're players!

• So they have more confidence and aren't afraid of getting rejected. I knew this gorgeous girl - probably the most attractive girl I had seen in half a year - and the only guy who had the guts to hit on her was a serial player.

• So I must be pretty if I had some players after me