When you see attractive people do you just automatically think "bitch" or "dick"?

I know this is a rash generalization, but now any time I see anybody even mildly attractive I automatically think that they are going to be a dick or a bitch. I know plenty who aren't though. One girl, absolutely beautiful, and smart, but she's the sweetest most down to earth person you'd ever meet. So, much like every other rule out there, it has it's exceptions, but I feel like it's over all pretty accurate.

Okay, then it must just be me? I know soooo many attractive people who are complete ass hats, just people you want to punch in the face when you hear their name. >.<
That said, I also know some really nice ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• no not at all! lol
    i mean of course there will be the occasional ass wipe or 3 that think theyre to good for everyone else.
    but what about the less attractive people? i know for a fact that there are some ass wipes there too.
    just dont judge a book by its cover, and you'll be surprised at what you'll find out about people that you wouldn't generally talk to!(:

and also, i am told im attractive a lot, but even more than that people always tell me how sweet, and nice i am
    but then the people that judge me just by looking at me give me dirty looks and immediately disregard my entire existence because they think im snobby just because of my appearance, and it actually makes me sad...

• I have also been told that I'm not half bad looking (although I still don't quite see it) and I like to think I'm generally a nice person.

• see! :p there ya go lol

• I never said that all attractive people where dicks though. I just said that almost every one I know is, so I've been trained to think that. I even said I know some cool attractive people. :P

What Girls Said 19

• lol no i think 'wow he's/she's hot'…. thats if i dont know them.
    but with some people, u can really tell, just by the way they talk or glance around them, that they dont seem like easy people to approach or hang around with. they have that 'solo' or 'I'm too cool for u' vibe. I don't know if that makes sense

• No, because I don't enjoy judging people so harshly without even knowing them. I judge people by their actions, and not by what they look like.
    To be honest, I'D be a bitch if I judged people like that. And really, if you judge attractive people like that without even knowing them, it kind of does make YOU look like a dick. Sorry.

• Please, if I may, direct your attention to the comment of CelticJonny, and the reply I gave him.

• I didn't train myself to think in this way, I was trained by others. Also, I don't try to hold it back, I succeed in holding it back. I treat everybody civilly until I'm given a reason not to.

• Okidoki.

• No, that's not fair to anyone. I don't want people making assumptions about me without talking to me, and so I give people that same courtesy.

• Please, if I may, direct your attention to your right.

• Haha:P. Well I know it's hard to hold back the thoughts that run through your head and that it's way easier said that done. It's about how you act on it. I've talked to people before and gotten, "I totally thought you were going to be a bitch" or "stupid" quite a few times. It's not fair when someone decides they don't like you because you look a certain way and then ACT differently because of it. If you talk to me and still think I'm dumb or a bitch, that's fine. But like you're saying, at least give a chance lol. I knew a girl that was SO mean to me, regardless of how nice I was to her. She told me later on down the line that she didn't even want to like me because of how I looked. That was extremely hurtful.

• Don't mind bubbie. She can't help but be a bitch because of her looks.

• Nope. I might assume that they wouldn't be interested in me but I don't assume anything about their personalities. Maybe occasionally but I usually tell myself I don't know them and can't say that.

• lol, no I don't

• no i don't. i usually just think they're an attractive person, and thats it.

• no why would i?

• Not at all. I try to always give people the benefit of the doubt until I get to know them. I've been alive long enough to know that good people come in all packages. Now if they take my parking space - then I judge immediately.

• Not at first glance. Most are nice people. I once met the best looking guy I've ever seen. He turned out to be a big jerk though.

• No, not at all. I just think oh look at that attractive person!

• No, I don't jump to conclusion. :)

• Please, if I may, also direct your attention to the right.

• No, but I am surrounded by attractive, good people.

• No never ever have I had that reaction.

• no i won't. i just continue to admire them if i am attracted to them haha

• No never. It's mostly their attidude when i think "bitch" or "dick".

• I can definitely relate to your update. There's this girl who is really pretty but she acts like such a slut like argh! She irks me but I try not to pick a fight.

• No. I just think they look attractive.

• No, not at all.
    Looks don't make an asshole; attitude and actions do.
    When I see an attractive person, I don't really think anything other than, "Wow, what a gorgeous man/woman!"

• No I don't and never think that way because I have good experiences with attractive people. Being average, I can say that unattractive people can be mean too but people don't really take note on that. Attractive people get a lot of attention and due to envy, some people are waiting to point out their flaws. Its unfair really.

What Guys Said 14

• Anyone can be an ass, it's not just limited to attractive people. I beleive in the golden rule of treating others as you want to be treated, but some people just weren't raised right.

• Yes, I know this. I am not, nor have I ever been, under the impression that only curtain looking people can act only within a given parameter. I was just asking if anybody else has had the same experience with almost all attractive people you know being complete ass wipes. I appear to be an outlier though (or everybody is full of shit, and trying to look like a nice person). Oh, and just for anybody else reading this, I NEVER SAID ALL ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES...!

• Since attractiveness is subjective, no. However there are people who are quite universally considered as attractive and if they are full of themselves because of their looks, then perhaps.

• No, I don't really find that to be true.

Being a dickhead isn't limited to any one type of person, unfortunately.

• Unfortunately you are correct. I just find that the more attractive you are the more likely you are to have a negative attitude disposition, in my experience, at least. That may be untrue for others

• I know soooo many ugly people who are complete ass hats to. So no.

• As do I. I just find that the more attractive you are, the more of a chance of having a negative attitude disposition. If you grouped up all the attractive people, and all the average and all the ugly people I think you are more likely to find a high number of assholes per capita in the outlying groups (attractive and ugly). That being said, There are exceptions.

• It totally is a confirmation bias. I never stated that any of this is fact. All I was asking is if anybody has been trained to think like this. I know there are good people out there, and how they look is irrelevant, they could be ugly, pretty or average. But in my experience, almost every attractive person I personally know has been an entitled dick (to me at least).

• Well the important thing is that you might just be biased. Cheers to that!

• When I read title question, I automatically thought that OP was "bitch" or a "dick"

• I think: oooo nice. Want.

• I tend to assume that people I dont know are assholes. But I will treat everybody civilly.

• I usually wait for someone to act like one of those before I'll think that about them.

• Well... I'm not a dick - so clearly not all attractive people are shallow and stupid arseholes?

• Not saying they are. Read some of my replies. There are totally cool attractive people that exist; However, I just happen to be in a place where the number of attractive dicks far outnumber the nice ones. I've been trained to think that when I see an attractive person, of course I hold this judgment back until I know them, but that is the first thing that runs through my head.

• No, I try not to judge a book by its cover

• Never
    ...

• No. Some Hot people are conceited, sometimes. But I find that ugly people usually tend to be biggest assholes since most of them are angry and bitter. This site is a perfect example of that.

• Hmm, yeah thats true. I have also run into a lot of ugly douche-bags (and average ones). I just find that most of the attractive people I know are entitled dicks (not saying they are all, just the ones I happen to know). I understand your reasoning though.

• No, I don't. Sounds a bit like bitterness to me.

• Lol, I'm not bitter at all. I'm not insecure enough to dislike somebody because of how they look. I just find that the more attractive you are, the more of a chance of having a negative attitude disposition.

• I never said anything about any nationalities, let alone forgiving any wrongs done to said nationality... O_O

• I agree QA. I think that was just a hyperbolic point to thrown in, on his part lol

• Yes. Fucking beautiful people. Fuck them. They don't know what it's like. EVERYTHING comes so fucking easy to them. Fuck them.