Do guys care if girls have stretch marks?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a while now. and We are both ready to move on to the next level(having sex). I am 5'6 and weight 132 lbs,im tan and I've been told to have a nice body, Except I have stretch marks on my butt. and I don't know how my boyfriend will react when he sees them?!?

so guys do you care if your girlfriend has stretch marks?

What Guys Said 1

• no it won't matter in the least bit, and if it does he has to be one vain person. I've come across girls that have them, same place as you and it was just another part of the body to me, if it was my girlfriend that it was another part I loved lol either way it won't matter, so don't sweat the small stuff, if you worry about it during sex them you won't be able to enjoy it.

have fun ;) lol

What Girls Said 1

• almost every girl in the world has stretch marks SOMEWHERE, be on their hips, thighs, butt, boobs. it happens when you grow rapidly. it doesn't mean you are or ever were fat. and if they're red, that'll go away and they'll turn white, which was good for me because my stretch vanished XD.