If you could change one thing about your face what would it be?

i think my face is ok in every way, but i do wish it was tinner (chubieish cheeckslo)

which sucks because im not fat lol

what would you change eye color, eye shape nose anything?(just on your face)

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey *high five* we both have chubby cheeks even though we aren't fat! I would probably change my nose so it wouldn't be so flatish.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I wish it was smaller and less round. I got head like a melon. It's like the moon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better and separate eyebrows. I have to shave or cut pieces of hair that grow between my eyebrows. I hate them and don't know why hair suddenly started growing in the middle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Oh this is hard I wouldn't want to change anything to be honest. If I absolutely had to choose I would say my nose, but then again it does fit my face really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose. I'd like 1 white girl's nose, please. Thank you very much. What does it cost?

0|0
    0|0
  • No glasses :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No more acne or acne scars :/ they make me look so much worse than I would without them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller pores and the pigments I have. My face is a little lighter and doesn't get as tan as the test of my body

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tighten it up like when I was 20. It's not bad though, but still...

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wish for no acne. That's all. I'd be halfway decent if the acne would just go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose is so different from the rest of my family.. i would change that about my face.. other than that.. i don't really give a fck about the rest.. it's all WHATEVER...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my face. But I want better eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have rosacea, it's mild but I want it GONE.

0|0
    0|0