Girls wearing leggings everyday, yay or nay?

What do you think of girls wearing different outfits (patterns, colors) everyday but with same combo of leggings and a t-shirt or sweater?

Yay, or nay?
Why and why not?

• Yay
    35% (6)42% (5)38% (11)Vote
  • Nay
    65% (11)58% (7)62% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care. There are a lot of occasions where wearing leggings are acceptable and there are some occasions where pants do it better. Of course during an event where you have to dress professionally or go for an interview you wouldn't wear leggings. I say yay and nay but nay. Really I just say nay because leggings are overrated and every girl goes crazy over it and always talking about how leggings are the best (I'm exaggerating but there is some truths to this). It's the new fad or trend. Girls be like "I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch" lmao. There are sometimes where leggings just don't look good even though the girl think it's absolutely fucking gorgeous lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Though I'm a guy who likes variation and the same thing all the time becomes monotonous there are things & times when I can really do with it even for a lifetime :D

Leggings are one of those that I can adore everyday :D

My girl wears them everyday and I love the way it clings to her hips, butt & legs accentuating her curves :D :D I absolutely go nuts with her all the while :D :D

0|1
    0|1
  • They fill out legs taht re thin, have a slimming effect on legs taht re plump..and there are som any style adn color combinations that all work!

While if I were a girl I'd want to change up once in a while, I can understand those that wear them every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

0|0
    1|0
  • itd get boring. i know you like them and youd be using diff. colors etc.. but itd be very boring, wearing it everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not the big a fan of leggings. Plus, I like skirts/dresses on girls much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • need little change,,,, generally,,,, if they are close,,, friends,,,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay they look hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are could at showing off features. You know qhat they say about too much of a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they the SAME leggings? and if so can I smell the back of them at the end of the week? if so Yea. (yay means something totally different)

0|0
    1|0
  • All depends who is wearing them and what she looks like. With or without underwear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I voted yay. I personally love leggings and find that they show off my legs well and flatter my figure. However I don't really have leggings in different patterns. Be careful with the patterns. Some patterns on leggings can actually end up being more unflattering than flattering. So for that reason I always stick to solid, basic colors like black or grey. In general though I think leggings can look amazing if the girl has a decent body.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES.

They are versatile, simple, comfy and can go with everything, dressed up or down and look pretty stylish too. I wear them 4/5 times a week - no shame.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leggings never grew on me - they look like slightly more tinted pantyhose - which is horrendous!

0|0
    0|0
  • no ! dresses & skirts r better !

1|1
    0|0
    • Dresses and skirts are... sigh WOW but leggings have their own charm too :D <3

• i like leggings i dont get why some people are so against them as pants, walk into every retail store, h&m, forever 21, gap, zara, express, everyone has them and everyone wears them.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nay, I don't understand why anyone would want to wear leggings as pants...

1|0
    0|0