What type of personality would you think I had based on my appearance? Rate my looks out of ten.

Just curious about what people think about me.. Please only truthful answers, it would be very much appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• heyy fellow Aussie=]

ur pretty=] id give u a 7-8. from ur smile and eyes, id say ur a nice girl who may come off as a little shy, but once someone gets to know u better, u begin to feel comfortable and channel ur inner bubbly child=]

What Guys Said 7

• Probably think you are less pretty than you are.

Though that is a rather far stretch remark.

• Can you explain what you mean in a bit more depth please?
      :)

• Uh, no? what?

No? I wouldn't be able to see it if you did...

That's why I made it a joke saying it was a crazy hypothesis.

You take my stuff way out of context.

• Just a misunderstanding through text I guess. :)

• Very pretty, and you look like you'd be really sweet! :-)

• A bit egoist, and not always so easy to convince/tell my opinion to you. If you disagree, or think things else how you might tease the other a bit.

I about your looks: you look pretty, like many girls in average. But for me not this kind of "prettiness" is the one which makes me fall in love. I have a bit different taste than guys usually.

• You look sweet, have very kind eyes. Maybe a bit bold and forward. Haha, off of looks thats what I get, but you are pretty, very nice feminine facial features.

• Why do you think I look bold? Lol :)

• Okay cool cool I am outty like a Saudi.

• All good, I get what you mean tho shyguy, typically it's the vibrant ethnic backgrounds like Hispanics, etc.. that produce a more bold/ out going personality just because they have been brought up like that. But also, people don't usually notice the shy girls over the loud ones as well.

• 8/10. Pleasant personality.

• 6/10 shy/ friendly personality

• I'd say you look like a sweet person, modest and innocent.

And you have beautiful eyes :)

What Girls Said 8

• You are very pretty. I'm sure that some people are intimidated by your look. But overall, you seem sweet, so if you start the conversation first, it's most likely that they fill find you like that as well.

• Thank you, I'm a very un-intimidating person, personality wise haha.
      I am very quite and shy.

• Your quiet and shy personality, with a pretty face like yours, would most likely reinforce the idea that you are intimidating, especially with people that you just meet or strangers. So if you would like to make people approach you, befriend you and so on, you have to smile a lot or start the conversation, because i doubt that many people have the guts to talk to you first :D

• That is a good point :)
      Thanks for your advice/ opinion! I'll defiantly take it on board. :)

• You are so beautiful! And you have very kind eyes. You look like a sweet girl. 9/10. I don't know you so I can't say 10, but you really are beautiful!

• You are really pretty.And personality wise, I think some people judge you at first as someone who acts superior because of the beauty. People that feel intimidated by you.Honestly, I would think I couldn't hang out with you either because you seem so pretty and probably too popular and cool, unlike me lol. But I think you g you are a sweet girl who likes socializing. :) Have a nice day!

• Oh no haha. I'm actually quite a bit of a loner. You should stop thinking that you aren't good enough, that's totally not true.. having confidence (not cockiness) and a great personality instantly makes you seem more attractive! :)

• Unfortunately, guys aren't attracted by this mind set lol.Or seems like sometimes not even..minds lol.Oh well, there's plenty of time!

• The ones that are worth it will be attracted and appreciate you, how ever you are :)

• You are stunning a 10. Since u are on gag I would say that you might be shy, reserved an introvert. You are berry pretty but might be uncomfortable with the attention.

• Thank you very much, that's a bit of a exaggeration tho, defs not a 10.

• You look so sweet and innocent! 9/10

• You look innocent maybe withdrawn and face 10. Pretty

• a quiet girl and you seem to have a nice personality. appearance-wise you are attractive. ^-^

• Obviously insecure for asking this question

• Yeah I do have my insecurities, everyone does. Including you, why else would you put it on anonymous? You can hand out criticisms, just as long as you're hiding behind a screen..

• Why are you asking this question