Do you like the way that swimsuit models looked better in the 70s?

I was curious to see what their swimsuits looked so I google searched it. Then I noticed that their bodies look more natural than the way the current models look. Now our models are skinny with huge boobs and you know that girls that skinny really don`t have boobs that big.

70s model. www.bing.com/.../search
www.bing.com/.../search
www.bing.com/.../search

models now www.bing.com/.../search
www.bing.com/.../search

Most Helpful Girl

• Models back then definitely looked more natural, with way cuter swimwear than now.
    There are certainly slim girls with big boobs in real life, though, so it is possible to see everyday females walking down the street that are shaped like a typical model. Because many models are photoshopped, however, of course you can't look exactly like one because models themselves do not, in real life, look exactly like what they do after being airbrushed. But some girls look pretty darn close. Many of the tall, slim girls I know don't have boobs that big, though. Usually they're around B-cups, at most. But it is possible.

• Yea, my sister is really skinny with pretty big boobs but it is very rare. She is prob a D cup but she is the only girl that I know like that.

• Yeah it's not very common. The 70s models look more like normal, attractive women. Today's models are more like a standard of beauty that only a select few can achieve.

What Guys Said 7

• I looked at the pics you linked to, and I agree with you. I think the 70s models' bodies are more attractive. Why? Because they look more real, by which I mean more like real, everyday women's bodies look. I read somewhere that today's ultra-skinny models have a body type that is found in less than 1% of the population. And it's a shame that so many girls/women feel bad about their bodies if they don't look like that.

• Like them both. However, this is the image that lost enough of my future generation to repopulate the world.

http://www.posters57.com/images/HEATHER-THOMAS.jpg

• I find the 70's photo's much more sexy. The women looked realistic. Naturally attractive.

Much better than the anorexic look of the 80's. And the silicone sleaziness of today.

• Well I mean photoshop does some magical things as you can see. So 70s for a more natural look. And now for a more lustful look.

• I have to admit that vintage images strongly distort how I rate things. The models themselves, if updated to modern standards and photoshopped, probably look the same. The grainy nature of the photo itself is really nice though.

• I blindly agree with everything you say, furry smiling dog! :)

They do if they have the genes for it.

• Yea, it is very rare though. My sister is skinny with pretty big boobs but she is the only girl that I know who is like that.

• lmao. No, they pick those girls because most guys like them and would watch the show.

• lol I agree that that is why they pick them:)

• Nope I like the current models better.

Do you hate me now?

• No, why would I hate you? Not one of those people who get upset because you don`t say a certain opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• They looked and probably were healthier. Most models today, even the victoria secret ones are underweight and quite a bit so. BMIs between 16 and 18. And then they photoshop them even thinner.

I don't know if everyone realise big boobs are very rare on small bodies. I hear a lot of guys say that they thin VS models have the perfect size of boobs for their frame and I'm assuming they mean the pushed and photoshopped version and assume that to be real

• The 70s pics remind me of how my body looks...it looks more natural and therefore more attractive in my opinion

• i don't like the swimsuit styles but i like the 70s bodies more