Is it weird that I dress REALLY skimpy?

Guys! Now that I have a Boyfriend that I really love I have now been trying to dress more sexy (lol) and skimpy to get his attention not that I don't get any from him I mean so he thinks of me more. But for GUYS! And gals can you help? Do you think that I should stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, you should stop; that's ridiculous, you shouldn't have to display yourself to get someone's attention.

What Guys Said 1

• there are other ways to get his attention that would be more noble

• Like wut?

• Its things that you do , not the way that you dress, that keeps him thinking about you.

What Girls Said 5

• I always prefer classy over skimpy; it has more staying power. Anyway, since he is your boyfriend, why do you need to dress skimpy to get his attention...? Shouldn't you have his attention already? Save those skimpy outfits for private moments.

• Yes because other guys might htink you are easy.

• I don't think its a good thing, but that is just my opinion.

• I don't think its very lady like.

• you can be hot, sexy, cute, and classy without dressing the way you do!... dress more classy and sexy... and I believe that will get his attention... and watch the way you behave and show him how you take care of yourself!...so he would know that if he lost you he'll be the one to lose!, so that he would want you more and more and show you more attention