If a guy wore a pencil skirt with side splits at school what would be your reaction?

If you walk to school and you were staring at the floor and you see someone coming closer to you and you then look up and you see him wearing a grey pencil skirt with side splits would you speak to him or would you laugh and him and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be slightly shocking because it's not something I would expect, but I wouldn't laugh at him or make fun of him. I would respect him for having the courage to wear it. Unless he was obviously wearing it as a joke. Then I would probably just ignore it.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't laugh, but I'd probably just stare until I realise that I was staring and then try to hide the fact that I feel weird about it.

• I would be like Great at least he is in dress code and he looks better than the girls who wear office p*rn instead of business casual. I wonder wow the teachers will react.

• My reaction would be:

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../221.jpg

• I would probably take a second look because this isn't something you see everyday. But I wouldn't laugh or make fun of him.

What Guys Said 1

• I would laugh hysterically then ask what bet did he lose.