How would you react if at your prom you came across a guy wearing a prom dress?

So you went to your prom and you thought you one of your dress at the prom and he came up to you and asked to take a selfie with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• In high school this one guy created an outfit that was half-dress, half-suit.. making a joke that he was taking himself to the prom. He even did half of his face in makeup and everything. It was.. awkward and kind of sad, but also funny at the same time... at least he had a sense of humor about it I suppose.

What Girls Said 4

• I would find it funny, so i would take the selfie with him~ if he feels good wearing a dress, then great for him~ everyone should be free to wear what they want~

• I respect people who want to be different. Cheers to that! Let's take several selfies.! :)

• i wouldn't mind..i'll give him props for doing that and respect him even more

• I think it would be brave and cute. And I'd obviously take a selfie with him! :)

What Guys Said 2

• There was a guy who wore a dress at my prom. He also wore a wig. He felt good, and that is all that really matters.

• I'd think he was insane