How do you feel about your stomach?

Do you wish it were more toned? Had more abs? Looked better uncovered?

• I wish it were more toned
  • I like mine
  • I wish it were a bit more fluffy

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't love my stomach. i wish it were flatter

What Girls Said 16

• i just need more fluff

• i have a flat stomach, so i'm okay with it~ but maybe some day in the future i would like to have a six pack~ I don't know~ i think that they look nice on a girl~

• I've always been thin and I did gain some weight but I wish I could gain like 5-10 more pounds and I'd be happy. My tummy is flat and I guess in happy with it now but a little more fluff would be nice. Although I think it's more my hips I wish had more fluff than my stomach.

• I like mine. It's toned enough for me.

• I dont like it, it has a slight pouch ( Im not lying! lol ) Thats why im saving up for workout gear so I can get that sucker back in shape. I dont want rock hard abs, just a flat, toned stomach

• I really like my stomach. It's flat and toned.

• Well I've got
    Abs sooo

• Mines ok I do wish it was smaller around though.

• Im a little between a and b lol

• i am very very fond of my stomach! :)

• I love my stomach, pretty toned but not too much.

• Nice definition.

• I have a pretty good stomach but would love to be more toned. Some day!

• Could be better

• I wish it is flat, I have love handle

• It look like 4 months pregnant and I'm 54 kilos

What Guys Said 9

• I need to do more exercises for my abs. But I don't really feel bad about my stomach area in that way. I care more about my diet to avoid stomach pain since that was a big problem I had in the past.

• I have a six pack when I flex, but it used to be even more defined. So, I voted A

• yeah it could be a bit more improved , tried to go to gym for a bit but didn't improve that much

• I have abs, i wish they were more outlined and toned but i hate hate hate ab workouts haha

• I think I'm fine.

But if my stomach was fluffy then i would like to play with it all day. I would feed it, clean it and rub it. My stomach would be my best friend. My one and only companion. Mr. Bulgy belly.

• Mine weighs 15 tons!

• I wish it had fur so I looked more like Panda :)

• My abs are ripped so I am content. However, I am working on making them even more muscular.

• I'm fat! I don't know what to do. I have a spare tire and A-cup man boobs that jiggle like a girl's.

I guess I'll have to start running again, but I hate it, and I hate healthy food. :(