Guys girls With makeup or no makeup!!!

Makeup or no makeup?
Or light makeup?

Guess my age comment?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I don't want to generalize and say that a girl should always have or not have makeup on.

There's occasions where a girl does look very good when she puts on her makeup. A girl who knows how to apply makeup enhances here beauty and is more likely to get my attention if I saw her in a crowd of people.

I do not expect a girl to constantly look made up because I appreciate her natural beauty as well. For example, if you were my girlfriend, I would not want you to apply makeup before going to bed at night. I'd appreciate laying next to a girl who's not afraid of her natural look, and still looks very beautiful in my mind.

For your age, I'd guess either 18 or 19. Girl in left of picture looks 18; girl on right looks 19

• Lol same person we'll I'm the same person lol and I'm actually 21

• Oh, I think that'll just deactivate your account. I don't think it removes the question

• Oh it won't

• I can't really tell much difference between the pictures in your profile, except the lighting is different, which makes a big difference. You look best in the top left photo.

I like some makeup, eyeliner, and smooth skin.

• I like her with no or light make up , that thick layer stuff is a major turn off

guess age is 21

• I dont mind make up as long as its not put on with a roller or a Spackle scraper

• dont careeeeeeeee

• Girls with make up are nice and everything but when I saw the girl I liked back in college without that shit i was shocked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my eyes. She looked amazing without it and I saw her in a whole new way like she was a different person.

• Prefer chicks with no makeup natural beauty at its best.

• i prefer girls wearing makeup but don't bother if a girl goes without makeup.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys claim they don't like girls with make-up, but it seems like they mostly go for girls with make-up

• It's true. Our perception is so distorted by the media that we think light makeup is no makeup. We like light makeup.

• i prefer to wear makeup and you shouldn't worry about what guys 'prefer' to be honest.

• I think natural looks best on girls. I avoid wearing making because my face feels heavy.

• Most guys will reply "no makeup"
    But lets be honest a girl with make up on looks neater. I'm not saying that girls looks ugly without makeup but altho guys say "i prefer girls who doesn't wear makeup" still they go for someone who use a lot (foundation, powder, eyshadow,...). My classmate wears makeup everyday to school not een a lot, just mascare, eyeliner and blush and maybe her eyebrows too, and all the guys constantly telling her why she uses so much then one day she came to school without. They were all like wow you look sick, everhthing okey blablabla

So guys seriously just be honest -_-

• Most guys don't really realize what make up girls wear.
    They say they prefer no make up and "the natural look" but don't realize that "the natural look" involves a certain amount of cover up, and maybe some eye liner.

I know there are some girls out there who truly wear no make up (and bravo to you!), but a lot of girls wear a little bit of makeup everyday, and not all guys realize this.

Basically, just put on however much makeup you want. Wearing makeup can make you stand out and get a guy's attention, but at the end of the day if he can't appreciate your natural beauty he's not worth your time.
    Dress for yourself, not anyone else :) do what makes you happy

• Agree absolutely. Many times us fellas will think a gal looks great without any makeup, but if you get closer and really look, you will find that there is some there.

• it's because both guys and girls are used to seeing these beautiful made up faces in the media. if you go see a movie, those actors are wearing make up in every scene, even scenes when they are "sleeping." so we think that what we see is the natural look, since it does look natural, but really there is make up involved. So if a real-life girl wants that "natural" look it involves cover-up, some mascara, and maybe nude eyeshadow.

I absolutely think that a girl can be beautiful without makeup, I'm just trying to point out that if a girl wants to look like a movie star, she'll wear some make up. And that guys often think a girl is wearing nothing, but really she has makeup on.