What's an odd fact about you?

what is an odd fact about you as a person? for me, I like to watch girls bend over.

Most Helpful Girl

• odd fact about me? (btw you're a heterosexual male I presume that you have such thoughts lol), um I can get away with having shoes that are kids size. I'm a shoe sized 7 but I can wear kids 4 and a half sized shoes-for fun. I haven't bought kids shoes ever. that would be weird lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Why is that odd? You and probably 95% of the male population like to watch girls bending over.

An odd fact about me: I'm 22 and have only once consumed alcohol and only a sip at that. I thought the taste was nasty.

• Wow! I thought people who don't drink were extinct! I am not yet 20, but have no desire to drink underage or when I'll be legal. I had a sip once and nearly hurled. Thank you!

• I'm around the same age, I don't drink either. I completely disagree with drinking motivations of most people these days.

• I've never held hands with a guy.

• i have more lifes than a person can count...it depends on the joke I guess and what kind of mood I am in...i remember I was at my friends house and she said I sounded like a witch, duck, horse, and pig at the same time :lol:

• i never make my bed when I wake up

• I seem like I'm very innocent but I'm on of the kinkiest people I know. (and I know some crazy people)

• Since you're anonymous, can you message me what your kinks are? I'm betting you're not kinkier than me haha but now I'm dying to know! I'll tell you mine if you do :P

What Guys Said 8

• I love caffeine, and love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste (at least so far).

My career - I am a mentalist - an entertainer who mimics psychic abilities. I'm an entreprenuer, and I love what I do, (but hate the crummy pay!)

I love reading magazines on special effects; this was the career I wanted; and my degree is in film special effects.

I met Nancy Cartwright (the vice of Bart Simpson). I was wearing one of my "Incredibles" t shirts - she noticed it, and was really friendly. We talked about Brad Bird (animation director) who worked on the Simpson's AND the Incredibles - Better known as the voice of "Edna Mode" in the Incredibles, and she was totally into stuff about animators.

I think Spongebob Squarepants is hilarious, and will watch it as much as I can. Same with Bugs Bunny Cartoons.

Oh, and I love unique Chess boards. If the were cheaper, I'd probably collect them. I always carry around a magnetic chess set. And very few people I know like Chess, or will play me.

• I often dream in numbers.

• whats odd about that?

• I can't stay too long in a hospital without my mind making think I have a patients symptoms.

• i love to be barefoot, if I could all the time I would...i wear sandals pretty much until the first day of snow

• I suffer from chron's and ibs and I take 36+ pills a day just to be able to live a some what normal life.

• I think movies are a waste of time, and bad ones at that

• Who doesn't like girls bending over, ok since you said that, I like boobs. =O haha