Have any GAGers here used tempered glass screen protectors (a kind of glass sticker screen protector) for your smartphones?

It is a kind of glass sticker which you paste onto the screen of your phone to prevent the phone screen from breaking when dropped.
I saw it at a shop this morning but have never seen anyone using it.Is it good and does it offer the phone screen good protection? Thanks for helping!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one on my samsung cell and once I dropped it and the only thing that was a little bit damaged was the protector not the glass.

• Thanks, this is the one that I am talking about.But does the tempered glass sticker leave a mark on the phone screen when you remove it? What Samsung phone are you using? :-)

• I got the protector for my S4 today.It's really good and makes the phone screen looks clearer and smoother to the touch too.Thanks for your help! :))

• My pleasure. I'm glad my comment was useful.

What Guys Said 3

• I have one. iVisor XT by moshi (basically for a Moto X).

It is mainly to prevent scratching from brushing it against things (clothing, etc..). It is also washable and can be re-applied to the phone.

• I use one on mine. The ones I have came in a pack of 3 and work well. It doesn't make the screen any less sensitive and keeps the screen from getting scratched or breaking. They have to be changed after a few months because the protector starts to get scratched. That is better than the alternative, which is that the screen itself would get scratched.

• I do nothing to protect my phone. It must fend for itself. So far so good.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't. The guy that sold me my phone told me they are a complete waste of money and pretty much useless. I knew he was serious because normally they want you to buy everything lol

• Well, he also told me because of my warranty that I can play football with my phone and get a new one immediately. I've yet to do this.

• Noooooo I dont protect my phones